The Rockets are supposedly offering -

Martin
Patterson
Lamb
White
Parsons
Morris
Jones
Multiple first round picks including Torontos.

And they would have to waive a couple other players for Dwight, Duhon, Davis and Richardson.

Damn are practically just trading teams. It'll burn Houston even more when they are stuck with no picks and no Dwight at the end of the season. The trade sucks for Houston.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Damn are practically just trading teams. It'll burn Houston even more when they are stuck with no picks and no Dwight at the end of the season. The trade sucks for Houston.

NBA -- Sources: Houston Rockets reconstruct trade proposal for Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard - ESPN

I don't even understand what the point of the trade is, and why haven't the Magic jumped all over it, if Dwight leaves they get some good ass picks because Houston will be horrible.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jesus christ.....

Martin
Patterson
Lamb
White
Parsons
Morris
Jones

And they would have to waive a couple other players for Dwight, Duhon, Davis and Richardson.

:lolbron:

Bu bu bu bu bu but Orlando wont get a better offer than Brook fukkin Lopez. :bryan:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
What is the hold-up with this? Dumping terrible contracts, getting picks and a gang of young players.

Morey and Les Alexander are on the set of ghetto gaggers waiting for the Magic to get there.

:heh:

Supposedly ... Henny's taking the weekend off and gettin back to work Monday morning. :dry:

With that said .. I'll hunt that CAC down myself if he doesnt pull the trigger on this tomorrow.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bu bu bu bu bu but Orlando wont get a better offer than Brook fukkin Lopez. :bryan:

Only people who were saying that were dumbass Nets fans and Stephen "Ass Kisser" Smith.

Orlando would win big with that trade but Houston would be fukked. Dwight very well might leave money on the table to leave what's essentially a watered down version of the current Magic roster.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jesus christ.....

Martin
Patterson
Lamb
White
Parsons
Morris
Jones

:russ: If Dwight leaves, Morey will really have no choice but to kill himself. The only thing that would save that team is the draft position from being so bad and they won't even have that since Orlando would own those picks :what:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Only people who were saying that were dumbass Nets fans and Stephen "Ass Kisser" Smith.

Orlando would win big with that trade but Houston would be fukked. Dwight very well might leave money on the table to leave what's essentially a watered down version of the current Magic roster.

You're 100% right ... but you know what? We've dealt with this cry baby fakkit long enough .. let him be Houston's headache.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:russ: If Dwight leaves, Morey will really have no choice but to kill himself. The only thing that would save that team is the draft position from being so bad and they won't even have that since Orlando would own those picks :what:

It's about time WE get to use the Vaseline instead of getting it used on us. :to:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:krs:

I really don't know why anyone said that. I wasn't expecting offers to get this good but I knew they couldn't possibly get any worse than that NJ bullshyt that they had absolutely no reason to rush into. The NJ trade was especially bad because the Magic were essentially caving in to Dwight's demands with no regard for their own wellbeing.

Now that teams are bidding against themselves, I guess the next step is to wait and see how stupid Atlanta might react as a result of these rumors.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That deal is so fukking horrible for Houston I can't NOT believe that McHale had a hand in planning it out.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:heh:

Supposedly ... Henny's taking the weekend off and gettin back to work Monday morning. :dry:

With that said .. I'll hunt that CAC down myself if he doesnt pull the trigger on this tomorrow.

He better get back to work tomorrow, there's a team out there that wants to be raped.

I can't front, I love how this is playing out, Dwight being such a sucka he's gonna end up being traded with a bunch of dudes he was trying to get away from :russ:

I don't understand how the owner of the Rockets could think this is a good idea, if it doesn't work that franchise is dead.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hope that it get's veto'd because thats a horrible trade.

davidstern.jpg