Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
AqhzCrGCAAApHBp.jpg

One of these things is not like the other :scheme:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is like the only year where I'm not excited for FA. No one wants to be a Laker except Johnny fukking Flynn and he's only CONSIDERING us. :sadcam:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion
Add the Grizzles to the list of teams pursuing Ray Allen. Grizzle source tells me "We'll be giving him a call very early Sunday morning".

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Atlanta+Hawks+v+Boston+Celtics+Game+Six+b1WCvfOdyaol.jpg

The Grizzlies have made veteran sharpshooter Ray Allen a prime offseason target and planned to contact him late Saturday night in the first step of what promises to be a strong pursuit of the NBA's all-time leading three-point shooter. Memphis, according to sources familiar with the team's plans, will offer Allen its full mid-level exception ($5 million) in hopes of luring him away from other suitors — such as Miami — with only the mini-mid-level ($3 million) to spend. Los Angeles Clippers guard Randy Foye, Atlanta's Kirk Hinrich and Denver's Andre Miller are also on the Grizzlies' wish list. The Griz expect to go into the luxury tax this season as owner Michael Heisley has given general manager Chris Wallace permission to use the full mid-level exception.

joakim-noah-omer-asik-2010-10-15-21-10-29.jpg

NBA sources: Rockets GM Daryl Morey planning to meet with Bulls restricted free agent center Omer Asik tonight in Los Angeles.

Sixers team president confirmed that the team has not made a qualifying offer to Jodie Meeks, Sam Young or Xavier Silas.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is like the only year where I'm not excited for FA. No one wants to be a Laker except Johnny fukking Flynn and he's only CONSIDERING us. :sadcam:

you cats will eat off the mle and the vets exception. People always want to go to LA.

and honestly Flynn may be worth a look. He was hurt. But he wasn't to bad as a rook.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eat off the MLE? It's fukking 3 million a year. Playing with Kobe in LA on a 2nd round exit Lakers squad isn't worth losing money. It was worth it when they were getting paid almost 6 mill a year in MLE money and playing for a ship. But now? Nah....

We'll sign another useless role player who will regress.

Tre, how real is that Pau for Bease and Derrick deal?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Tre, how real is that Pau for Bease and Derrick deal?

It depends on who you ask. I haven't heard whether they've extended the qualifying offer to Beasley yet. As I've said before, y'all can have him for free. I can't fully dismiss the rumors, but the team's got other pressing needs they're looking at (Roy being one of them)

What I think will happen is that the team's gonna go forth with the SG options and see what's out there. If they swing and miss, then I could see them revisiting a deal like that later on.

As far as I know though, I don't think they wanna start Chase Budinger, so if they deal Williams, that means they'd have to be really comfortable with Wes Johnson, and if that's the case, they're the only ones comfy with that.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps