2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm surprised more people haven't shyt on Indy yet.

The fck are they doing trading Collison away just so they could give Mahinmi 16 mil? Almost as bad as giving away Rush for Lou Amundson.

And now they're about to give Gerald Green 10 mil? :what:

Enjoy being the new Atlanta Hawks for the next 4 years.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
yeah. He shot his free throws like Andre Drummond and got blown out the rest of the way but yeah.

:leostare:

You leave Drummond out of this, he's under my protection now Nasty Tre

PDVD_007.jpg

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Getting in position for the planned next move will be difficult. To create enough cap room for the kind of blockbuster trade that has been proposed, the Rockets are considering making veteran forward Luis Scola an amnesty cut, likely in the next 48 hours, a person with knowledge of the move said. That would create enough cap room for the Rockets to take on the additional contracts necessary to complete a trade for Howard. Talks on Wednesday grew “serious,” and at one point seemed close to an agreement, according to a person familiar with the process, but the Magic backed off to consider their options. Rockets are open to the three-team deal in which they would receive Lakers center Andrew Bynum with Howard going to the Los Angeles Lakers, but are primarily working directly with the Magic to acquire Howard, the individual with knowledge of the talks said. Magic officials have concerns about the health of Bynum's knees, according to two NBA sources with knowledge of the team's thinking. Bynum's lengthy injury history worries the Magic more than the fact that Bynum is scheduled to become a free agent after the 2012-13 season.

Nets' talk re sign-n-trade for Jamison is as serious as it can get without it actually being done. How can they do better than pro's pro?

The Dallas Mavericks will make a "very aggressive bid" for Elton Brand in the amnesty waiver process, a source close to the situation told ESPNDallas.com's Jeff Caplan on Wednesday. The Philadelphia 76ers have used their amnesty clause on the 6-foot-8 Brand, making him eligible for teams under the salary cap to put in bids. Whichever team places the winning bid will earn Brand's services and will pay that amount off the $18.2 million he's owed next season, the final year of his contract.

I hear an Augustin-to-Indiana sign-and-trade is unlikely.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Masai needs to put the McGee extension on ice so he can put a bid on Scola (Morey :russ:). Luis would be the perfect backup to the Liberator Of Palestine. :ehh: