2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up n1gga. He said he dont wanna go there. Go to Atl. Ferry needs to make that happen.

:umad:

I've said before I don't care where he goes, I just want the shyt to be over with. Watching people be so shook about him going to the Lakers is funny though. :pachaha:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
orlando cant go into the season with dwight, hes gonna make them win too many games if they keep him until the deadline

they need to move him now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea, but they're essentially the fat chick that wants to fukk, no morals, no pride.

Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
Big reason Houston, GSW, Atlanta might take DH12 as a rental: If they can't get him to commit by February, just flip him to the Nets
Retwe

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
FreedS[ohh]lave;781069 said:
Big reason Houston, GSW, Atlanta might take DH12 as a rental: If they can't get him to commit by February, just flip him to the Nets
Retwe

Mannix is losing all kinds of respect. What's the team that 'rents' Dwight till the deadline gonna get in return for him if all they have is their big 3 and :trash: ?? Aint nobody bringing Lopez on board. Not with a max contract. :heh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
FreedS[ohh]lave;781069 said:
Retwe

:rudy: what do the nets have to offer? Brook Lopez? Gerald Wallace?

i would rather just let him walk and use the cap space to try and sign CP3 or Bynum rather then trade him to the nets at the deadline