2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
This is why Nets MUST move today. They either have to complete sign-and-trade for Howard with Lopez going to ORL or sign Lopez to keep him

:ooh:

shyts about to get real....

-DMP-

So he's really worth the Max :ohhh: I thought they were just doing some shyt to circumvent the salary cap.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
They not getting offers because NO ONE wants the lakers to have a shot a Dwight.

Its already established if lopez or humphries sign an offer sheet, Brooklyn has to match, pretty much fukking up their chances at a sign and trade for howard and increasing the lakers.

-DMP-

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They not getting offers because NO ONE wants the lakers to have a shot a Dwight.

Its already established if lopez or humphries sign an offer sheet, Brooklyn has to match, pretty much fukking up their chances at a sign and trade for howard and increasing the lakers.

-DMP-

Yea thats probably true. You telling me that no one can use a double double guy in Hump for about 7-8 M a year? Cuban has some money to spend

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This saga is the worst thing I ever

Trade this nikka already

Trade him to the kings for all I care Im sick of hearin about dwight

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

-DMP-

Yeah, but they're just delaying the inevitable.

Hump isn't taking a one-year deal, nor should he and if Lopez has two max offers on the table, Howard is not going to Brooklyn, plain and simple.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mentioned this earlier but Lopez and Hump not getting any offers is really shady. The Big Russian prolly paying the agents not to listen to offers during the down period.

I guess Hump and Howard have the same agent, so that would explain him. Hump signing would have killed Howard's chance at Brooklyn.

Wow humpries doing himself a disservice get a new agent fukk Russia

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's some teams waiting for Hump or for all I know once the Nets get howard they can offer hump the most but they have no need for hump went wallce/dwight/evans they need a stretch 4 type. maybe the plan is to sign and trade him with brooks for channing frye and a pick or some shyt.

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
it's some teams waiting for Hump or for all I know once the Nets get howard they can offer hump the most but they have no need for hump went wallce/dwight/evans they need a stretch 4 type. maybe the plan is to sign and trade him with brooks for channing frye and a pick or some shyt.

They got Mirza Teletovic best stretch 4 in europe

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
wizards-javale-mcgee-huge-tongue-laughing-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg.jpg

JaVale McGee is negotiating with the Nuggets on a contract extension worth about $10 million per season.

lin_time.jpg

Landry Fields: “He was surprised that the Knicks didn’t make the first move,’’ a league source said. “(The Knicks) know they’ve got to mend some fences with (Lin) because he believes what the Rockets have told him, that the Knicks weren’t as interested as they are.’’ A Knicks fan I know, one who loves basketball, both Lin and Kidd, sent me the following email on Friday:

“You may think I’m crazy but Lin might be better off in Houston from a career perspective although he can stand to make more money in endorsements in NY. Imagine trying to deal with Carmelo and Woodson.

‘Iso’ ball is street ball and that’s not Lin’s game. Kidd will find this to be a problem, too. He knows that you can’t just pass the ball to one guy. If I were Lin I’d seriously consider going to Houston, as much as I would love to have him here.”

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Jason Jackson asked Ray if he and Lebron talked prior to him signing. Ray said Lebron asked hi is there were any special spots or plays he wanted and Ray replied “dude, you & Dwade just keep driving the lane and I’ll be open”

Dude saw Money Mike out there getting open with a fukked up back and had to get on that