2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Those votes mean nothing fans stuff the ballot box voting repeatedly . The arena holds a campaign and he's the only allstar on his team and at his position hex the most famous

i live in America -don't fukk with dem overseas
I've alwayz said this, about hiphop i never take any stats/numbers/sales whatever it maybe serious from overseas -not that I'm dissing them it's just not a legit way of actually being accurate

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i live in America -don't fukk with dem overseas
I've alwayz said this, about hiphop i never take any stats/numbers/sales whatever it maybe serious from overseas -not that I'm dissing them it's just not a legit way of actually being accurate

Wait How Does Being More Popular Around The World Mean More Then Being Popular In One Country

You DO Know The Meaning Of POPULAR Right?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Wait How Does Being More Popular Around The World Mean More Then Being Popular In One Country

You DO Know The Meaning Of POPULAR Right?

I don't understand what u mean

Some dude said rose was more famous overseas & my reply was I do live overseas so I don't know & don't care
I live in America & it's no way anybody can tell me that Derrick Rose is more famous than Dwight Howard

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't understand what u mean

Some dude said rose was more famous overseas & my reply was I do live overseas so I don't know & don't care
I live in America & it's no way anybody can tell me that Derrick Rose is more famous than Dwight Howard

I Mean If We're Judging Popularity Shouldn't We Take The WORLD Into Account Rather Then Just One Country?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wouldn't.

How was Jerryd Bayless last year? Not sure how to feel about this signing. :dwillhuh:

Obviously @memgrizz remember Bayless -- he had 28 pts, 9 ast, 6 reb and 3 steals in TOR win at Memphis (started) and 18p/4a in loss at TOR. Bayless: last season as a starter, 21.8 points on 54 %FG, 57 % 3PT, 7.6 assists, 3.6 rebounds, 1.8 steals when Calderon was injured. Bayless felt more comfortable last season in TOR because Dwayne Casey wanted him to shoot more. Bayless also slashed his turnover rate.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I really wonder what would have happened if Bron put Cleveland through this shyt here

Outside the James residence -
angry_mob.png

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:heh:I swear I didnt know Jerry Stackhouse was still in the league.

and :laff:@ this stuff with Dwight still going on.