2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I think it's clear Miami is embracing that small ball shyt, wouldn't be surprised if Bosh takes close to 100 threes next season.

I swear this shyt better not back fire on us. :snoop:

a seven game series vs Howard or Bynum+Gasol is allot tougher than the offensively challenged bigs we faced this past playoffs

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
bynum or dwight/pau will feast (if we make it that far) :ooh:

I swear this shyt better not back fire on us. :snoop:

a seven game series vs Howard or Bynum+Gasol is allot tougher than the offensively challenged bigs we faced this past playoffs

It could backfire, teams with big frontlines should be able to punish them. I think their rationale is that you're going to have to match up with them, they're not worried about matching up with you.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
It could backfire, teams with big frontlines should be able to punish them. I think their rationale is that you're going to have to match up with them, they're not worried about matching up with you.

only problem is you need flexibility, maybe we will resign Eddy Curry :gladbron:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
large.jpg

large.jpg

meeting team Docs

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
If The Rockets Were Smart They'd Have Hakeem Calling Dwight Every Day To Come To Houston

Dwight Is So Obsessed With Making Others Happy He Wouldn't Wanna Disappoint A Legend He Looks Up To And Trains With And He'd Sacrifice His Happiness To Make Hakeem Happy

don't think it's gonna work... Orlando did all the manipulating one can do on him -I think he finally realizes that the best career move for him is Brooklyn !!!!

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
What the fukk is the BullsF/O doing? We decline options on both Brewer and Watson. Are we shedding salary to keep Omer? Are we tanking this season? Why wont we just amaesty Boozer already? I know Deng and Noah have value.

I need answers.

What direction is our ball club going in? Because right now we look like we are in disaray