2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
i really dont want us to trade dwill. if he can transition into the sf spot he can be a really good player. Iggy to average to be trading williams for his scoring has declined pretty much every year and if were gonna trade williams and picks we need a proven scorer in return

He can still score. Don't be fooled. His peripherals are still good. He still shoots a good percentage from the field and from 3. He still gets boards. He still passes, he doesn't turn the ball over and best of all, he plays defense. That will mean so much more. The best part is that he has a position on this team. He's in his prime. He's really the kind of player they ideally need.

It's nothing against Derrick, and if he came back, I wouldn't trip too much (it's make or break time for him), but I personally don't see anything about him that would make him a 3. I'm glad he's trying, and signing a guy like Batum doesn't mean Williams is gone.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I seriously don't know why Portland wants to keep a player that doesn't want to be apart of your organization. Take what Minny is giving you and keep it moving.