2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
it's fake, the most we can offer Ray Allen is 3 years/$9.3 mill

that's why I figure he's gonna sign here though; if the monetary value of the contract has been known all along, why stay the night in Miami and extend the meeting if you're not planning on signing?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
dwight-howard-lakers.jpg

Man this forum will explode with Hate if this trade goes down:ohhh:

really wouldnt give a fukk quite honestly :manny:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Riley must of found an extra two million somewhere in the salary cap.

Tre who is your source?

I probably just saw the same report everyone else did. I don't have any inside info on that. I'm still getting news on this Batum battle.

His agent is practically begging Portland not to match. This is awesome.

There's no downside to this. If we get Batum, great. If not, we entertain Philly on an Iggy deal they WANNA make.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on Ray go back to them old nikkas, don't make the cheat a potential dynasty

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I probably just saw the same report everyone else did. I don't have any inside info on that. I'm still getting news on this Batum battle.

There's no downside to this. If we get Batum, great. If not, we entertain Philly on an Iggy deal they WANNA make.

i dont get it though if portland matches he doesn't have to take the offer right ? so why is he bytching

Come on Ray go back to them old nikkas, don't make the cheat a potential dynasty

you scared nikka :lolbron:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
i dont get it though if portland matches he doesn't have to take the offer right ? so why is he bytching

you scared nikka :lolbron:

If Portland matches the offer sheet that he signed, yes, he's stuck. His only option is to not officially sign our offer sheet on the 11th and just take the 1 year QO, but that carries a lot of risk.

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

do u have any idea what we would give up?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so that David Weiss twitter is fake, so Howard to LA trade rumor is bullshyt

:duck:

He wasn't the only person reporting that shyt. I actually read about the Howard deal somewhere else. That other guy took the original story and ran with it.

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing Williams, Webster /Miller's expirings, 2 1sts probably gets it done, but I don't know. All speculative.

Doogie just said we're going after Mayo too assuming Batum gets matched.

i really dont want us to trade dwill. if he can transition into the sf spot he can be a really good player. Iggy to average to be trading williams for his scoring has declined pretty much every year and if were gonna trade williams and picks we need a proven scorer in return