cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I hate that dude and yall wonder why I hate the White Sox :comeon:

hold on redd.........white sox :stylin: right now

YOOOOOUUUUUKKKKK!!!!

naw if jerry loved the bulls as much as he loved the white sox, we would have made moves by now

but its obvious he just pimping the bulls for profit while giving kenny the green light with the chi sox.

mistake we made is when the bulls stunk the fanbase still supported and gave jerry a profit. when the white sox stink the fans dont show up.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If these nikkas start a major bidding war over Jeremy fukking Lin whoever gets him deserves to have a horrible season.

The offer he got now is more than fair, anything else is too much.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If these nikkas start a major bidding war over Jeremy fukking Lin whoever gets him deserves to have a horrible season.

The offer he got now is more than fair, anything else is too much.

There's no bidding war. He already signed the offer sheet and the Knicks will very likely match.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
as the realgm nerds would put it

"it dont make sense to go into the tax in a season where rose will be down"

okay

so why in the hell am i still looking at noah and deng on our roster?

shouldnt we have cleared them out for salary cap and some picks?

why is gar forman talking about how he loves the "core"

bulls front office have done a horrible job this off season.
Actually alot there have our thought process about this team the mods all up in arms about subject derailment because posters wanna shyt on the FO :stopitslime:. From a fiscal standpoint it doesn't thats why I never understood why they didn't do a re-tool but you know JR wants that playoff revenue more than anything. He's the biggest issue with this team and then Pax's conservative approach sure doesn't help us improve these motherfukkers pulled a profit and we cant go into the tax to improve now :beli:. This isnt a year with deep penalties for tax teams so why not go hard (pause) to improve the team until Rose returns.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Agent David Falk continues to believe that a deal will get done between Jeff Green and the Celtics, and one of Sam Amick's sources believes that a deal will be in the four-year, $40 million range.

Jeff Green And His Agent Are Like :ohlawd:

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agent David Falk continues to believe that a deal will get done between Jeff Green and the Celtics, and one of Sam Amick's sources believes that a deal will be in the four-year, $40 million range.

Jeff Green And His Agent Are Like :ohlawd:

2efq1lj.png