2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I normally have Dirk on here at 4 but with Kidd likely leaving I don't see him being a force much longer. Kidd gave him looks in the right spot. Who are they going to bring in to be the PG? Roddy is a scorer hopefully they find someone.

So you put Josh Smith & Al Horford on your list over Dirk? It's your opinion, but don't you think Dirk should get some credit. I mean he is a former Finals MVP.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you put Josh Smith & Al Horford on your list over Dirk? It's your opinion, but don't you think Dirk should get some credit. I mean he is a former Finals MVP.

I just don't think he has it in him for next year as it looks like he has no help teams will key in on him.

I have Horford/Josh as interchangeable depending on who is really the 4 since they play AL at 5 and Smooth at 3 alot.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon: You must be doing the same thing Steve is doing in your avatar.

In my opinion there's only a handful of truly great players in the NBA and those 3 do not fall into that catagory. And if Miami with 2 of those elite players has stuggled to win one championship, I seriously do not see how Dwight, Deron & Joe Johnson are striking fear into anyone.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, people making lists of the top ten PF's in the entire league and not mentioning Pau Gasol.....The lack of respect some of yall have for that dudes game is astounding....

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow, people making lists of the top ten PF's in the entire league and not mentioning Pau Gasol.....The lack of respect some of yall have for that dudes game is astounding....

he's on my C list now. I know we shouldn't just change positions on these cats when they play a specific position. It's like me thinking that Westbrook is a SG moreso then a PG when he is just a scoring pg.

cimalee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
richmond va
ok how does this thing work , the teams who verbally agreed , and the teams to match have to wait till july 11 th

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
ok how does this thing work , the teams who verbally agreed , and the teams to match have to wait till july 11 th

Basically teams can't officially sign players until the 11th. If I'm not mistaken, teams who 's restricted free agents were offered a contract, have 3 days after the 11th to match the offer or that restricted free agent is now a member of that new team.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo620
Nash to LA for multiple picks all but done!!!

take with small grain of salt. dude is a radio host in phx.

-DMP-

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's on my C list now. I know we shouldn't just change positions on these cats when they play a specific position. It's like me thinking that Westbrook is a SG moreso then a PG when he is just a scoring pg.

But why put him there now when this past season he primarily played at the 4?

And Pau's game aint that different from Duncan's so why put him on the list.

Pau had a better individual season than more than half of the guys on your list.