2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Top 5 pg and his team was trash last season
if Joe Johnson is top 5 it's by default, not because he's that good.
Best Center by default not skillset.

:comeon:

none of that shyt matters, kobe was the best sg and they was trash when he didnt have any help, same wit pierce, same wit a bunch of other teams, and it doesnt matter if johnson is top 5 by default he is still better better than 95% of the players at his postion, and the same thang can be said about Dwight, nobody saying they hall of famers, or one of the best teams, but compared to the talent in the league rite now, they are a super team :rudy:

:snoop:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If I was making a team. I would pick bosh over now KG, now gasol and now Duncan.

of course anybody would, cause he will be playing much longer then them, but right now i would take them as a 2nd or 3rd over him

but if we talkin bout who i take as a first option on a team, i probably would pick bosh

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if the Nets can put D Will, Joe J, and Dwight around each other they will still have the MLE and LLE I believe so they should be able to be good. They can fill the rest of the team with castoffs and minimum salary player.

1.Love
2.Blake
3.Alridge
4.Bosh
5.Josh Smith/Horford
6.Randolph
7.Garnett
8.Duncan

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
Top 5 pg and his team was trash last season
if Joe Johnson is top 5 it's by default, not because he's that good.
Best Center by default not skillset.

So if Dwight is only the best by default that still means he's the best by far because the rest of the centers are trash right???:leon: Same goes for JJ :krs: Wouldn't that make it easier for em you stupid sonovabytch

Your logic is trash fakkit!!!!

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk are you comparing them to? Past HOF players? :heh:

Deron Williams is a top pg without question. But did that help his team any?

Joe Johnson is really not good. Saying he's a top 5 Sg is like saying Javale McGee is a top 5 center. It's not worth much because the position is so watered down.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if Dwight is only the best by default that still means he's the best by far because the rest of the centers are trash right???:leon: Same goes for JJ :krs: Wouldn't that make it easier for em you stupid sonovabytch

LOL@Dwight being best by far. Last year Bynum was better. Can't give Bynum the edge just yet, but neither of them are that good.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

:ohhh:

u aint have to son him like that breh, i wanted to but i was like fukk it let him leave, but u attacked :ohmy:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Deron Williams is a top pg without question. But did that help his team any?

Joe Johnson is really not good. Saying he's a top 5 Sg is like saying Javale McGee is a top 5 center. It's not worth much because the position is so watered down.

superstars cant do it by themselves, but we seen dude ball crazy and win when he had talent(utah)

and dwight is best by far, and him and bynum is so far ahead of any other centers in the league, 95% of the teams in the league today would trade they center for mcgee

u got some :trash: ass opinion nikka, stfu

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
LOL@Dwight being best by far. Last year Bynum was better. Can't give Bynum the edge just yet, but neither of them are that good.

I didn't say he was the best by far. I said if he's the best by default than he's better than the rest of the centers in the league, right? And if he was, then bringing up Bynum as competition wouldn't be an issue. So it shouldn't matter under your logic you stupid fakkit :pacspit:

Then how is Dwight + D-will + whomever not a superteam? If the competition ain't up to par according to you???

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

superstars cant do it by themselves, but we seen dude ball crazy and win when he had talent(utah)

and dwight is best by far, and him and bynum is so far ahead of any other centers in the league, 95% of the teams in the league today would trade they center for mcgee

u got some :trash: ass opinion nikka, stfu

Bynum & Howard are not the best by far. Gortat and Gasol are right on their heels which is really sad.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marc Gasol, James Harden,Tony Parker >>>>>>>> more of a super team than Joe Johnson, Dwight Howard & Joe Johnson.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I normally have Dirk on here at 4 but with Kidd likely leaving I don't see him being a force much longer. Kidd gave him looks in the right spot. Who are they going to bring in to be the PG? Roddy is a scorer hopefully they find someone.