2001: A Space Odyssey

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Finally got around to this...waited to see it in the theater tonight

W
T
F

Is was STUNNINGLY shot, even if some of the scenes were outrageously dull indulgent shyt :russ:

But I literally have no idea what I just watched. The last 15 minutes was the most bizarre thing I've ever sat through in a theater.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got around to this...waited to see it in the theater tonight

W
T
F

Is was STUNNINGLY shot, even if some of the scenes were outrageously dull indulgent shyt :russ:

But I literally have no idea what I just watched. The last 15 minutes was the most bizarre thing I've ever sat through in a theater.
u saw this in a theater? where?

this is a type of movie which should be seen in a theater

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Kubrick the GOAT.

Way ahead of its time.

The commentary on A.I is Fuego. That as its consciousness dawns it will have to deal with existentialism too, at a time when humanity itself will have already moved past that phase of our existence.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Someone please explain this movie and the hype over why it's so great cus I just watched that shyt and :mindblown:

Maybe this will help explain the characters, the plot and some of the symbolism.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just decided to watch this

Fell asleep twice

Probably was visually a great movie in the 60’s, but this shyt was boring af with its overly loud music and dragged out scenes

Literally nothing happened throughout the movie. I even fast forwarded through it eventually