20 years ago, Rhythm-al-ism was released. 20th Anniversary of DJ Quik's Rhythm-al-ism Appreciation

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Quik’s run as a producer and artist from 95 to 2000 is insane.

Safe + Sound
his work on All Eyez on Me
Street Gospel
Rhythmalism
Classic 220
his work on No Limit Top Dogg
Balance & Options

His beats are so live and electric with how they bring guitars, flutes, and drums to life yet so melodic and smooth at the same time. If Dr Dre is the Michael Jackson of producers, Quik is Prince.

@stomachlines make another Quik thread without tagging me and I’m negging you on site pleighboi. Belee dat :birdman:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Quik’s run as a producer and artist from 95 to 2000 is insane.

Safe + Sound
his work on All Eyez on Me
Street Gospel
Rhythmalism
Classic 220
his work on No Limit Top Dogg
Balance & Options

His beats are so live and electric with how they bring guitars, flutes, and drums to life yet so melodic and smooth at the same time. If Dr Dre is the Michael Jackson of producers, Quik is Prince.

@stomachlines make another Quik thread without tagging me and I’m negging you on site pleighboi. Belee dat :birdman:

His 95' to 2000 run was great! Looking at all those albums he worked on and put out then is amazing. :wow:

That's a great analogy of him being the "Prince of producers":leon:

My bad, for not tagging, bruh. I always forget to tag somebody whenever I make a thread. :snoop:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
How you gonna shyt on Fixxers? Quik and AMG for a whole album...shyt was dope IMO, also I wouldn't really say Quik never blew up, he had a lot of good looks and he's got a lot of plaques
He could be much more but I think he's honestly to Street if that makes any sense

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
BET use to play the instrumental to Speed like during different commercials as background music. I can't remember what commercial it was for tho.
Anybody remember that?