2 White Supremacists Attempt To Jump Wack 100...He Drops One..Leaves Him Leaking...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I dont care what yall saying about Wack but I support any black man that defends himself against these devils. :manny:

I dont know how yall can be in here hating on this except for the fact that some of yall is cacs in disguise :manny:

Cacs on thecoli..

Even in a clearly Black setting they need their twisted thoughts to take precedent..

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
dec.jpg

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
He landed a haymaker on a stumbling dude. And backed back and backed backed until it was clear nobody really wanted to fight including Wack. And no that;'s not the energy Wack has online. Remember when Nipsey homebody supposedly knocked him out, he was running through the park like a lunatic. None of that energy was shown here.

mf i hope you arent a Latino tryna critique fighting . You mfs think cuz Canelo p4p that it erase yall history of not knowing how to fight . nikka i was like 29-0 against mexicans when I was 18 :mjlol: shut yo mutt ass up

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
Boxers & people familiar with it know it's called a check hook. You walk them into a left/right rook depending on your stance

I swear some people say anything to sound 'in the know' here:mjlol:

a check hook involves pivoting at the same time to get out the way of the opponents line of the attack.

Wack didn't know wtf he was doing he lucky he's a big dude