2 White Supremacists Attempt To Jump Wack 100...He Drops One..Leaves Him Leaking...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boxers & people familiar with it know it's called a check hook. You walk them into a left/right rook depending on your stance

You literally have to walk into it. Which is what I don't get. A man is literally leading with his face instead of being in a defensive boxing posture. Ali knocked Sonny Liston in a similar way.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wack can't fight. All that monster talk he be talking, he looked like a cold biitch. Landed a lucky haymaker and yall hype. SMH

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't know whether I should be happy that these crackers took the bold step in doing something that these other rappers failed to do to Wack for all his constant bashing of deceased rappers or be pissed off that these crackers tried to harm another brother (even though said brother defended himself like he should) :francis:

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka has two legit knockdowns of cacs ON CAMERA. And he like 50. Put some respect on it. fukk his skill level, was he wit the shyt? Did his energy match how he talk. Absolutely. From now on I aint got nothing bad to say bout wack. He good in my book outside of some complete nut shyt. Ctfu :salute:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka has two legit knockdowns of cacs ON CAMERA. And he like 50. Put some respect on it. fukk his skill level, was he wit the shyt? Did his energy match how he talk. Absolutely. From now on I aint got nothing bad to say bout wack. He good in my book outside of some complete nut shyt. Ctfu :salute:
his energy was nothibg like the way he talk.. Wasn't eevn close.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He knocked out one cac and made another one bytch up:francis:

yall nikkas hating, and this coming from someone that dont like wacks antics
He landed a haymaker on a stumbling dude. And backed back and backed backed until it was clear nobody really wanted to fight including Wack. And no that;'s not the energy Wack has online. Remember when Nipsey homebody supposedly knocked him out, he was running through the park like a lunatic. None of that energy was shown here.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He landed a haymaker on a stumbling dude. And backed back and backed backed until it was clear nobody really wanted to fight including Wack. And no that;'s not the energy Wack has online. Remember when Nipsey homebody supposedly knocked him out, he was running through the park like a lunatic. None of that energy was shown here.
nikka he supposed to back back when getting jumped to handle them:mjtf:fukk kinda fights you ever been in:comeon:

wack made both them cacs bytch up , you sound like a clown