2 White Supremacists Attempt To Jump Wack 100...He Drops One..Leaves Him Leaking...

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I swear some people say anything to sound 'in the know' here:mjlol:

a check hook involves pivoting at the same time to get out the way of the opponents line of the attack.

Wack didn't know wtf he was doing he lucky he's a big dude

:childplease:

That's pretty much what he did whether he was aware of that or not. Cac walked in head first & he clapped him with a left & pivoted. You obviously wanted to say some stupid shyt

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
:childplease:

That's pretty much what he did whether he was aware of that or not. Cac walked in head first & he clapped him with a left & pivoted. You obviously wanted to say some stupid shyt

he didn't pivot, he literally ran..and in the opposite direction of a check hook too.

Good timing on the hook and the fact he knocked him down with such shytty form shows he has power but that was no check hook :yeshrug:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
he didn't pivot, he literally ran..and in the opposite direction of a check hook too.

Good timing on the hook and the fact he knocked him down with such shytty form shows he has power but that was no check hook :yeshrug:

Watch the vid again; he did pivot & turned to the other cac

And did you notice Wack is probably left handed? I pay attention to things like this because I've boxed. He's more than likely a lefty because one: he squared up orthodox instead of doing what most who don't really know how to fight do & squaring up in the other stance. The other reason is he only threw lefts & never threw a right the whole time

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch the vid again; he did pivot & turned to the other cac

And did you notice Wack is probably left handed? I pay attention to things like this because I've boxed. He's more than likely a lefty because one: he squared up orthodox instead of doing what most who don't really know how to fight do & squaring up in the other stance. The other reason is he only threw lefts & never threw a right the whole time

I think he was waiting for the right time to put that white boy DOWN that right hand.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont care what yall saying about Wack but I support any black man that defends himself against these devils. :manny:

I dont know how yall can be in here hating on this except for the fact that some of yall is cacs in disguise :manny:

Right. Lame ass nikkas in here talking about form and shyt. You can tell these nikkas get no p*ssy at all:mjlol:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I dont care what yall saying about Wack but I support any black man that defends himself against these devils. :manny:

I dont know how yall can be in here hating on this except for the fact that some of yall is cacs in disguise :manny:

Cacs and cac minded nikkas hate nikkas like Wack.

It’s funny watching nikkas juelz they ass off coming up with reasons to discredit him in any way whenever his name comes up in threads.

Stitches was a hero to a lot of these nikkas.

They never letting that pain go.