2 Teenagers Killed After Making This Music Video Exposing Local Girls They Smashed In

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IcIOKx0DqU"]Dhat Fam-BAR JUICE-directed by Astro Rico & Doe Doe - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people need to just shut the hell up. Damn! I feel bad dudes lost their lives over this though. It's not that serious.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how could do have killed him, one of them got on a brooklyn nets hat, they just came out 2 months ago, they said he was already in jail.

u sure? cuz they been dead longer than 2 months, right?

if not, then you may be on to something.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Where's the "proof" that this was the reason?

shyt always gets sensationalized into the best story but you never know the truth

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Where's the "proof" that this was the reason?

shyt always gets sensationalized into the best story but you never know the truth
well they were gettin heat for this track they actually took some hoes names out of it...

i have heard another reason for why they were killed that didnt pertain to the topic of that song but because of the 1st nikka rappin

• Dap
Reactions: dre

Dak Pickscott

Daps
I'm willing to bet that was the reason then it was a tit for tat that got the second guy

smell like set up...at a red light all of a sudden nikka come up blastin?...youngest lil nikka was sittin in a parked car....no city kills rappers like baton rouge