2 Teenagers Killed After Making This Music Video Exposing Local Girls They Smashed In

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
"what about Lacey?" "She said that dikk was amazing. fukked her with her son in the bed, nutted all on her baby"

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
not THIS GENERATION...everybody wants to be a celebrity these days...thanks to YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER....

EVERYBODY loves to PUBLICIZE thier stunts....

or INFO that is not worth telling....

kinda reminds me of when ATL rapper performed that song "Yeah I fukkked her" exposing everybody he fukked even Mac Breezy the female rapper.....performed it RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.... :pachaha:

i guess niccaz ain't got no shame:ehh:

I remember that shiit.. bytch was in the front row too, all the nikkaz on stage, Alley Boy and everyone all rapping "I even fukked MAC BRE-Z" :laff:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn buddy on the second verse went ham on this track. Too bad he is dead because he had potential to do something.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
not THIS GENERATION...everybody wants to be a celebrity these days...thanks to YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER....

EVERYBODY loves to PUBLICIZE thier stunts....

or INFO that is not worth telling....

kinda reminds me of when ATL rapper performed that song "Yeah I fukkked her" exposing everybody he fukked even Mac Breezy the female rapper.....performed it RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.... :pachaha:

i guess niccaz ain't got no shame:ehh:

nikka snitching on themselves this days smh. You're right, social media is to blame for making these fools think people give a shyt what they think, have done, etc. fukkouttahere with the gump shyt :what:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Song actually wasn't that bad, but if he really did all that with the baby then good riddance