2 Teenagers Killed After Making This Music Video Exposing Local Girls They Smashed In

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
That song dope as fukk, but its disrespectful as shyt

nikkas naming names and saying they p*ssy stink lol

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
They fact that they just wouldn't be happy that they got the puss and kept it moving is just so lame. I guess I styled like that a little when I was a kid, but this was OD.

Also, I'm a father, and if someone said some shyt like that involving my son? I'd try and kill them.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chicks got brothers man, they got brothers and uncles and daddy's and all that, always keep that in mind when you start talkin crazy about them. think about how you'd react if somebody made a song exposing your sister. not saying the murders are justifiable, but you gotta know what you doin before you do it, aint no reason to make that song

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Smh @ dudes saying song is dope. Wack shyt from all angles.

Not saying dudes shouldve been murked over it tho, but i understand.

Song is far from wack......if that shyt was wack I can guarantee that no one would have gotten killed......it was a banger and nikkaz was probably bumping it sick and word spread fast about the hoes that were getting exposed.....

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Song is far from wack......if that shyt was wack I can guarantee that no one would have gotten killed......it was a banger and nikkaz was probably bumping it sick and word spread fast about the hoes that were getting exposed.....

:rudy:
come on dude - we've heard this same song from the other 100 Louisiana rappers that sound just like these clowns...

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yep and some sucker ass nii99a got hot about it

well now he can count on getting the death penalty...

what happened to the days when ni99as aint give a fukk bout these hoes