2 of Playstations top 5 most popular games for 2023 are xbox games…..

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Breh I swear.....

Sony dominates Xbox....xbots wanna know why Sony fans bothering them

Xbots invent an imaginary win....first thing they do is mention Sony......like this is they chance for a get back :mjlol:

I say this as a furious pissed off former xbots, y'all need to give it up

Sony won.

They got the exclusives

Xbox got hidden features nobody cares about and 95 percent of game pass is Indy games. It's over.

Playstation won. Xbox bought call of duty 2 years ago and it's still being released on PlayStation, and will be for the next decade

Microsoft should be ashamed of themselves and so should am body else defending this mockery of a gaming console.

And I'm saying all thisbefore I click the link and see the 2 games xbot bragging on. What games might this be.....
I see God of war and Spiderman

Playstation exclusives

Where the Xbox exclusives?

Xbots out here popping champagne cause they
made a layup in the layup line :snoop:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
The most popular and played games on PlayStation are free and an now an Xbox 1st party title.

Not an exclusive came close in any part of the world to be a most played game... So how much do they really matter :patrice:
I don't think u want problems xbot

Where your God of war?

I upgraded from the 360 expecting
greatness.

Starfield was the payoff :dahell:

Edit: Xbox nonsense got me responding to the wrong comment @The Mad Titan I'm talking to you. Where the games?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think u want problems xbot

Where your God of war?

I upgraded from the 360 expecting
greatness.

Starfield was the payoff :dahell:

Edit: Xbox nonsense got me responding to the wrong comment @The Mad Titan I'm talking to you. Where the games?
If all you playing is mostly gow and Spiderman you picked the right system

:yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Guys upset because they spend all day talking about real gamers play ps5 and not people who play FIFA, call of duty, and Fortnite….

Then the numbers drop and that’s the video game market all across the world. :mjlol:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
If all you playing is mostly gow and Spiderman you picked the right system

:yeshrug:
I wanna know the Xbox exclusives. What do we get to play as Xbox fans that PlayStation doesn't?

Halo is dead
Forza Horizon was maybe 5 years ago?

Why should somebody buy an Xbox? The potential of what might be in years to come?

Playstation got the games and the name of the industry is video "games"

Microsoft seems to have forgot that

Hence they lapped 10 times over by Playstation and even the Switch is whipping they ass

Y'all done.

Just make mediocre games for Sony and give it up :camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna know the Xbox exclusives. What do we get to play as Xbox fans that PlayStation doesn't?

Halo is dead
Forza Horizon was maybe 5 years ago?

Why should somebody buy an Xbox? The potential of what might be in years to come?

Playstation got the games and the name of the industry is video "games"

Microsoft seems to have forgot that

Hence they lapped 10 times over by Playstation and even the Switch is whipping they ass

Y'all done.

Just make mediocre games for Sony and give it up :camby:
You already naming exclusives that you feel are "dead" no point in having this conversation.

Clearly the Xbox "exclusives" aren't for you.

Like I said you made the right choice.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
You already naming exclusives that you feel are "dead" no point in having this conversation.

Clearly the Xbox "exclusives" aren't for you.

Like I said you made the right choice.
A real video gamer would take this opportunity to ride on his opponent, this the perfect setup for u

Problem is u don't have any ammo
Ammo=video games

Shut me up and post the games.

U can't

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The most popular and played games on PlayStation are free and an now an Xbox 1st party title.

Not an exclusive came close in any part of the world to be a most played game... So how much do they really matter :patrice:
That’s like bragging about being a nepo baby. Your success didn’t come from your own work you just inherited it from the work of others.

It’s not like the developers at Xbox made Call of Duty and it became popular. Someone else created the franchise. It would have meaning if Xbox created that because their problem has been that they haven’t made many successful franchises like that.