2 of Playstations top 5 most popular games for 2023 are xbox games…..

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because the overwhelming majority of the MCU's success came under Disney's umbrella rather than before it. The few films before the Disney purchase were mostly modest successes. When Disney purchased them they started making movies grossing $1.5 billion and more.

Calling Call of Duty and Minecraft Xbox franchises when there's probably fewer people playing those games on Xbox than any other platform they're available on.
Marvel is way more than the MCU, marvel was wildly popular before the MCU for decades.

Also Minecrafts long lasting success is a direct result of Microsoft actually turning that into a brand and putting it on everything and everywhere.

In a few more years Minecraft will be creeping on 20 years and of that 20 Microsoft would have owned it 15.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The Mobile market is larger than the console market.

If the games divisions turns into an m365 I’m sure Microsoft will be happy treating its consoles like surface devices.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Mobile market is larger than the console market.

If the games divisions turns into an m365 I’m sure Microsoft will be happy treating its consoles like surface devices.
Xbox hardware is basically doing the samething the surface hardware does for MS.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I was going to post this for xbox but we couldn't find enough participants for the data :snoop:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Wait until Redfall drops? Have you seen Starfield? Next year will be THE year.

Now it's we're winning because like every year COD is one of the top played games on PlayStation.

I await the corny Sony Stans rebuttal with bated breath.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Xbots be like PS5 has no games
then go home to this bullshyt

GCzqHHVawAAxc-X

A truly delusional group of lunatics :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Marvel is way more than the MCU, marvel was wildly popular before the MCU for decades.

Also Minecrafts long lasting success is a direct result of Microsoft actually turning that into a brand and putting it on everything and everywhere.

In a few more years Minecraft will be creeping on 20 years and of that 20 Microsoft would have owned it 15.
You want to act like modern Marvel's success isn't mostly due do the MCU? At this point the movies are way more popular than the comics. There are probably more people who watch the movies and DGAF about the comic books than there are fans that read the comic books. I say this as someone who has never read a Marvel comic book in my entire life but has seen at least 10 MCU movies. It got to the point where Marvel tried to bury X-Men because they didn't own the movie rights and didn't want to promote them for Fox to cash in.

Minecraft was insanely poplar before Microsoft purchased it. By the time they purchased it the game was already on Fire OS, PlayStation, Xbox, iOS, Android, Linux, PC, and Mac. How many games sell 54 million copies which it had sole before Microsoft even got involved?

FYI Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is at about 57 million copies sold.

If anything you had a case for Call of Duty because Xbox made Call of Duty popular before Microsoft ever owned Activision. Sony basically just came in after the fact and snatched it away.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wait until Redfall drops? Have you seen Starfield? Next year will be THE year.

Now it's we're winning because like every year COD is one of the top played games on PlayStation.

I await the corny Sony Stans rebuttal with bated breath.
Sony Stans as a reply to an argument is just an admission the points made were valid.

You were right I have nothing. I’ll just accuse you of being a Stan.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Breh I swear.....

Sony dominates Xbox....xbots wanna know why Sony fans bothering them

Xbots invent an imaginary win....first thing they do is mention Sony......like this is they chance for a get back :mjlol:

I say this as a furious pissed off former xbots, y'all need to give it up

Sony won.

They got the exclusives

Xbox got hidden features nobody cares about and 95 percent of game pass is Indy games. It's over.

Playstation won. Xbox bought call of duty 2 years ago and it's still being released on PlayStation, and will be for the next decade

Microsoft should be ashamed of themselves and so should am body else defending this mockery of a gaming console.

And I'm saying all thisbefore I click the link and see the 2 games xbot bragging on. What games might this be.....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I swear.....

Sony dominates Xbox....xbots wanna know why Sony fans bothering them

Xbots invent an imaginary win....first thing they do is mention Sony......like this is they chance for a get back :mjlol:

I say this as a furious pissed off former xbots, y'all need to give it up

Sony won.

They got the exclusives

Xbox got hidden features nobody cares about and 95 percent of game pass is Indy games. It's over.

Playstation won. Xbox bought call of duty 2 years ago and it's still being released on PlayStation, and will be for the next decade

Microsoft should be ashamed of themselves and so should am body else defending this mockery of a gaming console.

And I'm saying all thisbefore I click the link and see the 2 games xbot bragging on. What games might this be.....
The most popular and played games on PlayStation are free and an now an Xbox 1st party title.

Not an exclusive came close in any part of the world to be a most played game... So how much do they really matter :patrice: