2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why is Kuzma even being mentioned in this shyt I don’t get it. If we ain’t good enough to win with him I doubt a trade would help us win

when was the last time a legit blockbuster mid season trade help a team win a ring?

I only think of Sheed to Detroit
Because the production he is giving right now is a regular role player, guys who are inconsistent..etc. If this is who he is, then Lakers can get role players who help the team more. Lakers need wing defense, playmakers more than Kuzma's 10-12 ppg. And the other guys can bring 10 ppg as well

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Because the production he is giving right now is a regular role player, guys who are inconsistent..etc. If this is who he is, then Lakers can get role players who help the team more. Lakers need wing defense, playmakers more than Kuzma's 10-12 ppg. And the other guys can bring 10 ppg as well
If we have to trade Kuz we ain’t winning this year

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If we have to trade Kuz we ain’t winning this year
Why do you believe that? If he was bringing 16-18ppg or defense/playmaking it would make sense.

Right now he is a 10-14ppg inconsistent scorer who brings nothing else, Lakers have bigger needs on other ends than this

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Why do you believe that? If he was bringing 16-18ppg or defense/playmaking it would make sense.

Right now he is a 10-14ppg inconsistent scorer who brings nothing else, Lakers have bigger needs on other ends than this
Grass ain’t greener on the other side

buyout market can help any issues we need

u don’t trade a 24 yr old guy that makes 1.6 million and can drop 40 on u

but that’s just me

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

And how do we get anything good for him? Unless we add KCP, who's playing good right now, there's no one coming back that can help. We gotta hope he shows signs of life. Do what you want after the season, but I don't see us getting anything worthwhile now

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Grass ain’t greener on the other side

buyout market can help any issues we need

u don’t trade a 24 yr old guy that makes 1.6 million and can drop 40 on u

but that’s just me
This hasn't been a case for a while, and once in a blue moon 40 doesn't make him a good scorer either.

Guys like him will get exposed in playoffs big time since he depends on others to create for him fully.

If Kuz was bringing in good defense and did what he is doing now, he has a place here. But when all he does is give you inconsistent scoring, guys like Covington and Bogdan can help more. There is a reason Pelinka is even looking around, if his play was good those conversations would be shut down quickly.

And how do we get anything good for him? Unless we add KCP, who's playing good right now, there's no one coming back that can help. We gotta hope he shows signs of life. Do what you want after the season, but I don't see us getting anything worthwhile now
Plenty of moves that doesn't make us lose KCP/Danny Green.

Rose/Morris

Covington

Bogdan

This will only involve guys like Cook/Cousins/TD who are all tradeable.

Again I wont move Kuzma just to move him, I am saying if those guys are available I will gladly do so. They cover our weaknesses, and can bring you the 10-12 ppg as well that Kuzma is giving.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see any point in even talking bout trading Kuz. Unless some wildly beneficial deal comes about there’s no reason to even talk about it. I’m hoping the locker room is ok with all this dumb rumor mongering going on.
The locker room don’t give af about no kuzma :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.