2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Seriously how can one be mad at this guy

TtUSqPZ.jpg

Things went south quickly for Ruso's hair :picard:

He should keep his head up though, the GOATs ain't meant to have hair

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Whoa I can’t read that much. All I know is no 3rd scoring option=No Finals

And if you think that supporting cast got it in them aside from Kuz...sheesh
Teams regularly make the Finals without relying on a big-time 3rd scorer. If Lebron/AD are giving you 50-60 a game and the rest of your team is offensively competent then you don't need a 3rd scorer like that. I pointed out earlier that the Lakers could easily averaged 115-120 without anyone other than Bron/AD getting more than 12ppg.

Getting a wing defender and a reliable 2nd ballhandler is far more important than having an elite 3rd scorer.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
We in Dallas tonight brehs. Should AD sit? Tbh this is the perfect game to throw La Kostas Nostra out there for some real time experience. We gotta develop our own Antetokounmpo. :ehh:

Would like AD to sit this game, but if he's really good then alright. I agree but I just don't think guys like THT or Kostas are gonna get minutes this year, shyt even Quinn Cook not getting any minutes

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Would like AD to sit this game, but if he's really good then alright. I agree but I just don't think guys like THT or Kostas are gonna get minutes this year, shyt even Quinn Cook not getting any minutes

yeah I think next year is when they’ll really try to integrate THT as a 3 and D wing in the regular rotation.

Sucks cause they need one now though and the Griz are delusional about Iggy’s trade value

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Yeah I would love for us to get our G-league guys some minutes this year. But it's looking like next year is when Cacok, THT, Norvell and maybe Kostas will be integrated

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

yeah I think next year is when they’ll really try to integrate THT as a 3 and D wing in the regular rotation.

Sucks cause they need one now though and the Griz are delusional about Iggy’s trade value

I want AB to hound Luka like he did the last time we played. No KP so the ball will be in his hands even more.

Yeah I would love for us to get our G-league guys some minutes this year. But it's looking like next year is when Cacok, THT, Norvell and maybe Kostas will be integrated

Yeah I think you guys might be right. Guys like Cook and Daniels is rotting on the bench so I cant see the G-Leaguers chances being any better. I’d love to see them get real in game experience even if it’s just some slight shyt or garbage time minutes.

Im with you on having AB harass Luka. We need to respect him enough to make his time with us pure hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.