2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
At this point, with all the smoke it's looking like the Kuz rumors are real :snoop:

Damnit Kuz. He needs to start playing with some grit

The part of his game I don't like is how bloody soft he is

Go grab ten fukking rebounds. I'm going to be upset if he plays this game without getting elbowed in the forehead

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Shouts to Pelinka for the extension, he deserves it.

Hopefully he can build the several decade stability that I wish Kobe could've gotten in his twilight years

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like who?
Bog or Covington. The third scorer role only works for guys that were/are true allstars that can somewhat deal with losing touches like Bosh or Love. Kuz won't develop into that role when he is still trying to figure out his game. The idea of trading for a guy that helps you this season and maybe the next makes sense.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
can't believe nikkas buying into that we dont need a third scorer shyt when both Bron and AD fragile as hell :snoop:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
can't believe nikkas buying into that we dont need a third scorer shyt when both Bron and AD fragile as hell :snoop:
People keep talking about a groin injury but I've seen Bron put down highlight dunks since Christmas. I just think that some nights Bron is just hurting because he's older but it's nothing serious.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bog or Covington. The third scorer role only works for guys that were/are true allstars that can somewhat deal with losing touches like Bosh or Love. Kuz won't develop into that role when he is still trying to figure out his game. The idea of trading for a guy that helps you this season and maybe the next makes sense.
The problem with Bog is he doesn't defend, doesn't play make enough, and is only averaging 2 more points than Kuz despite playing 5 more minutes in a lineup without Bron or AD. He does shoot the three at 38% though.

Covington would be a good pickup. Excellent wing defender but you would still need another scorer/playmaker. I believe the roster is good enough to win a title as currently constructed. I think they need to just get their mind right when playing the Clippers.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
People keep talking about a groin injury but I've seen Bron put down highlight dunks since Christmas. I just think that some nights Bron is just hurting because he's older but it's nothing serious.

they could both go down at any time.....shyt AD is out tonight.....we're already top heavy af what if one of them has to miss 1-3 games in a playoff series.

Status
Not open for further replies.