2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I don’t take none of this serious

Ken Faried going for 20 every night and 30 when he feels nice?

The same Lou Will & Ken Faried who took 2 off the best collection of NBA talent maybe in history including a 30 point comeback on the road? I remember KD playing the best ball of his life in response

I’m not worried about Paul George...evenif he comes and goes that’s 4 guys who can get a bucket when shyt is a wreck

The one actual guy who can help The Lakers is currently being shopped and even if he stays...he’s a fukkin rookie to playoff ball

We might have another Jordan Clarkson on our hands :lolbron:

After that it just gets downright spooky.

Once again...I noticed you throwing everybody’s name out there accept the name of one of your undersized perimeter burgers who is supposed to guard ol James. So basically you don’t have the tools for war. You’re just hoping for the best

:russ::russ: :russ::russ:

Y’all better hit Rob’s IG

You don’t take none of this seriously though :unimpressed:

Karume

All Star
Daps
LWO .. WE GOT OFFICIAL GEAR:

LWO Store

ANY LWO MEMBER WHO CAN GET SALES WILL EARN 50% OF THE PROFITS IF THE BUYER ENTERS YOUR COLI USER NAME AS A PROMO CODE UPON CHECKOUT
Anyone interested should get at me so I can create the custom promo code for them

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ken Faried going for 20 every night and 30 when he feels nice?

The same Lou Will & Ken Faried who took 2 off the best collection of NBA talent maybe in history including a 30 point comeback on the road? I remember KD playing the best ball of his life in response

I’m not worried about Paul George...evenif he comes and goes that’s 4 guys who can get a bucket when shyt is a wreck

The one actual guy who can help The Lakers is currently being shopped and even if he stays...he’s a fukkin rookie to playoff ball

We might have another Jordan Clarkson on our hands :lolbron:

After that it just gets downright spooky.

Once again...I noticed you throwing everybody’s name out there accept the name of one of your undersized perimeter burgers who is supposed to guard ol James. So basically you don’t have the tools for war. You’re just hoping for the best

:russ::russ: :russ::russ:

Y’all better hit Rob’s IG

You sure you not just tryna amuse us so we can let you rock wit GOAT stanchise? I can respect it but ain’t no way you gon ride with us breh.

Why you bringing up old shyt like y’all still ain’t get eliminated? Oh shyt brehs, clips gave a tired and at the end of its run Warriors team some go watch out for them y’all! Man if you don’t get all the way the fukk outta here with that shyt. Slim, don’t nobody give a fukk about an ok first round in which your squad still lost.

More to the point, whose yalls playmaker now? That was a different team you bringing up and now they’ve been saddled with a peg legged mute and a ultra bytchmade all star that tried to murder his daughter for a cool million. But teams supposed to be worried about that right? Teams supposed to be worried about Doc ol lucky Bynum was hurt or he’d have no ring head ass?

I’m surprised tho, as much as it seems like you’ve been on GOAT franchise dikk you sure are misinformed. Kuzma is a young kid that still needs to grow up. So him, as well as the rest of our supporting cast, are the ones that are responsible for adding on to our superstars efforts. You know? Like most teams in the league.

And you keep bringing up spooky shyt. What’s spooky is that in the two matchups between our teams Lakers never player to full capacity. Y’all as good as dead in a 7 game series so I’m not understanding all the cash shyt being talked. AND you hoping harden do y’all dirty work for y’all cuz y’all some punks and want no parts.

But keep talking about me not naming defenders. I’m not about to sit here and say we got DPOYs on the perimeter but we’ve got a great team defense and great defense in the interior and our numbers and games have shown that we are more than capable of playing excellent lockdown defense.

Last time I checked, y’all let the fukkin Knicks bake y’all. Let you tell it tho y’all got the tools for war out chea. Lmfaooo, I can’t wait to see y’all get smashed in the playoffs. :russ:

Daps
You sure you not just tryna amuse us so we can let you rock wit GOAT stanchise? I can respect it but ain’t no way you gon ride with us breh.

Why you bringing up old shyt like y’all still ain’t get eliminated? Oh shyt brehs, clips gave a tired and at the end of its run Warriors team some go watch out for them y’all! Man if you don’t get all the way the fukk outta here with that shyt. Slim, don’t nobody give a fukk about an ok first round in which your squad still lost.

More to the point, whose yalls playmaker now? That was a different team you bringing up and now they’ve been saddled with a peg legged mute and a ultra bytchmade all star that tried to murder his daughter for a cool million. But teams supposed to be worried about that right? Teams supposed to be worried about Doc ol lucky Bynum was hurt or he’d have no ring head ass?

I’m surprised tho, as much as it seems like you’ve been on GOAT franchise dikk you sure are misinformed. Kuzma is a young kid that still needs to grow up. So him, as well as the rest of our supporting cast, are the ones that are responsible for adding on to our superstars efforts. You know? Like most teams in the league.

And you keep bringing up spooky shyt. What’s spooky is that in the two matchups between our teams Lakers never player to full capacity. Y’all as good as dead in a 7 game series so I’m not understanding all the cash shyt being talked. AND you hoping harden do y’all dirty work for y’all cuz y’all some punks and want no parts.

But keep talking about me not naming defenders. I’m not about to sit here and say we got DPOYs on the perimeter but we’ve got a great team defense and great defense in the interior and our numbers and games have shown that we are more than capable of playing excellent lockdown defense.

Last time I checked, y’all let the fukkin Knicks bake y’all. Let you tell it tho y’all got the tools for war out chea. Lmfaooo, I can’t wait to see y’all get smashed in the playoffs. :russ:

Whoa I can’t read that much. All I know is no 3rd scoring option=No Finals

And if you think that supporting cast got it in them aside from Kuz...sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.