2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps

tumblr_o6xr1zq9dP1rscnk8o1_400.gifv

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I would have thought the first ass whoopin would have been enough motivation to avoid a second ass whoopin but I guess Stephen A is the straw that broke the camel’s back and they’ll be no third ass whoopin :ohhh:

Wow, I guess losing by 10ish points or less constitutes an ass whoopin nowadays huh? Must be nice to have such low ass standards as a franchise....:hhh:

I’m more worried about the Bucks and Giannis. You on the other hand are rightfully shook of the rockets and resting them laurels on beating GOAT franchise in two regular season matchups. Guess all is right with the world aside from trump’s geopolitical fukkery. :ehh:

Daps
Wow, I guess losing by 10ish points or less constitutes an ass whoopin nowadays huh? Must be nice to have such low ass standards as a franchise....:hhh:

I’m more worried about the Bucks and Giannis. You on the other hand are rightfully shook of the rockets and resting them laurels on beating GOAT franchise in two regular season matchups. Guess all is right with the world aside from trump’s geopolitical fukkery. :ehh:

Tell me when the good jokes stop

Who on your team is going to guard Regular Season James again? I’m looking up & down your roster...maybe I should do again just in case I missed a name.

The Bucks probably won’t even make it out of The East but that’s who you’re worried about. You lil guys look at basketball in such a peculiar way :lolbron:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Tell me when the good jokes stop

Who on your team is going to guard Regular Season James again? I’m looking up & down your roster...maybe I should do again just in case I missed a name.

The Bucks probably won’t even make it out of The East but that’s who you’re worried about. You lil guys look at basketball in such a peculiar way :lolbron:

Since I think your squad is a joke I’ll just keep em coming. But I think you just answered your own question breh. The postseason is gonna guard Regular Season James except of course when it comes to peg leg since all it’ll take to open them flood gates is a drive or two to the basket and all that load managing gon down the drain.

And besides, our roster is built to withstand a team like the rockets. While you sittin here drinking ballmers kool aid you not noticing how misguided you are to think Joe Ingles son abortion p is doin anything in the playoffs. Why you might as well say you got a harden on the clips but even more pathetic and worthless.

More than anything I think what scares you is the fact that the Lakers actually play playoff style basketball and it travels well too. Y’all home game is our home game, y’all own players is screamin y’all not that hot, I mean it’s really gon be a sad state of affairs when y’all house of cards comes crashing down. Be sure to keep up them extortion payments to Uncle Dennis....
BQBjbzQ.png

Daps
Since I think your squad is a joke I’ll just keep em coming. But I think you just answered your own question breh. The postseason is gonna guard Regular Season James except of course when it comes to peg leg since all it’ll take to open them flood gates is a drive or two to the basket and all that load managing gon down the drain.

And besides, our roster is built to withstand a team like the rockets. While you sittin here drinking ballmers kool aid you not noticing how misguided you are to think Joe Ingles son abortion p is doin anything in the playoffs. Why you might as well say you got a harden on the clips but even more pathetic and worthless.

More than anything I think what scares you is the fact that the Lakers actually play playoff style basketball and it travels well too. Y’all home game is our home game, y’all own players is screamin y’all not that hot, I mean it’s really gon be a sad state of affairs when y’all house of cards comes crashing down. Be sure to keep up them extortion payments to Uncle Dennis....
BQBjbzQ.png

I asked you a simple question that you went out of your way not to answer. I understand fully:whoo:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I asked you a simple question that you went out of your way not to answer. I understand fully:whoo:

I answered the question if you were paying attention. Harden is a poor playoff performer and will undoubtedly have another disappointment per usual. But let me pose the same question to you since you’re so concerned with one of the top defenses in basketball.

What makes you think peg leg is gonna both defend Harden and be the offensive leader throughout a 7 game series? How do you expect abortion p to NOT go out like a bytch on the court? Just the presence of Sabo alone might have him more shook than his Aussie cac daddy had him two years ago. Then whose left in that equation? Y’all really resting y’all hopes and dreams on Lou Will, low budget Ken Faried, and the incomparable Zuwop? Really? Godspeed breh....:russ:

Daps
I answered the question if you were paying attention. Harden is a poor playoff performer and will undoubtedly have another disappointment per usual. But let me pose the same question to you since you’re so concerned with one of the top defenses in basketball.

What makes you think peg leg is gonna both defend Harden and be the offensive leader throughout a 7 game series? How do you expect abortion p to NOT go out like a bytch on the court? Just the presence of Sabo alone might have him more shook than his Aussie cac daddy had him two years ago. Then whose left in that equation? Y’all really resting y’all hopes and dreams on Lou Will, low budget Ken Faried, and the incomparable Zuwop? Really? Godspeed breh....:russ:

Ken Faried going for 20 every night and 30 when he feels nice?

The same Lou Will & Ken Faried who took 2 off the best collection of NBA talent maybe in history including a 30 point comeback on the road? I remember KD playing the best ball of his life in response

I’m not worried about Paul George...evenif he comes and goes that’s 4 guys who can get a bucket when shyt is a wreck

The one actual guy who can help The Lakers is currently being shopped and even if he stays...he’s a fukkin rookie to playoff ball

We might have another Jordan Clarkson on our hands :lolbron:

After that it just gets downright spooky.

Once again...I noticed you throwing everybody’s name out there accept the name of one of your undersized perimeter burgers who is supposed to guard ol James. So basically you don’t have the tools for war. You’re just hoping for the best

:russ::russ: :russ::russ:

Y’all better hit Rob’s IG

Status
Not open for further replies.