2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
i respect bron trying to play every game cuz i dont fukk with that load management shyt for the most part, but we just cant sit around and let him keep playing when we saw what happened to Kobe in Year 17. shyt Bron last year got his first serious injury while carrying the team. There's got to be a more cautious approach to dealing with Bron's age and making sure he's healthy long term. How we 24-4 and breh out there tired? it doesn't make sense

Well he tired cause he 35 with one of the most miles in NBA history. We've spoken at length on how his first step is slower, he clearly can turn on his greatness in spurts but consistently its crystal clear he isn't at his peak athleticism anymore...

But for sure we agree that the franchise has to understand he can't make the decisions on when he plays and when he sits, considering a)what happened to Bean at the end, b)what happened to Bron last year, and c)the fact he is on the decline athletically. He's still one of the best players in The League, but I think everyone recognizes he isn't peak LeBron, which is both a compliment (that he isn't at his peak but still a Top 5 guy), and a weakness, because he can be compromised...

I dont think any of us think we should load manage him like the Clips do Kawhi, but the coaching staff as well as front office, if coaches won't make the decisions, Lakers CAN NOT let LeBron make the decision on when he sits. The goal is bigger than him and the decision making is mutually beneficial for both him and the entire franchise...

I know why he gotta play Thursday but honestly, I wouldn't be upset if they sat him that game, if they fly like they'd get another performance like tonight from him---->Bron was done by midpoint 2ndQ tonight...

Well shyt ain’t their philosophy whatever Kawhi says :mjlol:

Dude had them bent over a barrel before even signing with them

Doc is such a square lmao, his weak ass doing whatever Kawhi tells them to do lmao. He just trying to use this as fuel for the fight next week...

brehs got at him for bad games too. AD has taken criticism for his shot selection in many games.

Not sure why you'd compare Embiid's expectations with Bron's :jbhmm: But really one bad game is ok, it's just his passive aggressive side showing itself again with that circling back shyt that's got nikkas like :martin:

Yeah that was a bad play in a bad game by LeBron. He was clearly tired from the 2ndQ on, but he made some wack decisions, that circle back and draining the clock being the worst of em...

We'll be aiight though...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
laker fans always been like this :yeshrug:

Na.... it’s not Laker fans.... it’s all fans.

And it still don’t make that shyt any less silly and not a good excuse.

So say come Feb or Mar we like say 38-6.

Will you still need even remember what happened December 17, 2019?:hhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.