2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
When is the last time a bad free throw shooting team won a ring? That's by far our biggest weakness. Very concerning.
They'll have Davis when the games matters and he's almost 86%. Danny Green is 85% too. I'm not worried about free throws.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
When you see Lebron play like he did tonight and then remember what he says about load management, I'm like. :martin:

But whatever you can't win them all :manny:

I agree with not load managing, but he's clearly tired from this road trip. You do kinda gotta play vs Milwaukee, though...

They gotta get him at least two games off in January, it's in both his and the team's best interests. I understand the point he's trying to make, but he isn't 25 or 30 year old Bron anymore...

Still impressive to watch the supporting cast play their asses off tonight, strong play from Bradley, Rondo, Caruso, Dwight all game...

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brons not even allowed to have one shytty game. That's the pedastal he's on. AD has had a few shytty games, it happens. shyttt Embiid scored zero fukkin points one game. Can u imagine the hot takes if Bron ever did that shyt lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Brons not even allowed to have one shytty game. That's the pedastal he's on. AD has had a few shytty games, it happens. shyttt Embiid scored zero fukkin points one game. Can u imagine the hot takes if Bron ever did that shyt lol

He had a rough outing no doubt but that shyt he did say the end was mind-blowing. That made no sense at all.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Anyone trashing him or acting upset about this loss is nuts. It's one game they lost by three without Brow to a really good team on the road.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Anyone trashing him or acting upset about this loss is nuts. It's one game they lost by three without Brow to a really good team on the road.
We ain’t mad at the lose we just in shock about wtf he was doing that last play. We had multiple chances to win and choked. AC wide open 3, Dwight and bron bricking 4 FTs up 2

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I agree with not load managing, but he's clearly tired from this road trip. You do kinda gotta play vs Milwaukee, though...

They gotta get him at least two games off in January, it's in both his and the team's best interests. I understand the point he's trying to make, but he isn't 25 or 30 year old Bron anymore...

Still impressive to watch the supporting cast play their asses off tonight, strong play from Bradley, Rondo, Caruso, Dwight all game...

i respect bron trying to play every game cuz i dont fukk with that load management shyt for the most part, but we just cant sit around and let him keep playing when we saw what happened to Kobe in Year 17. shyt Bron last year got his first serious injury while carrying the team. There's got to be a more cautious approach to dealing with Bron's age and making sure he's healthy long term. How we 24-4 and breh out there tired? it doesn't make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.