2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Brons not even allowed to have one shytty game. That's the pedastal he's on. AD has had a few shytty games, it happens. shyttt Embiid scored zero fukkin points one game. Can u imagine the hot takes if Bron ever did that shyt lol

brehs got at him for bad games too. AD has taken criticism for his shot selection in many games.

Not sure why you'd compare Embiid's expectations with Bron's :jbhmm: But really one bad game is ok, it's just his passive aggressive side showing itself again with that circling back shyt that's got nikkas like :martin:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Brons not even allowed to have one shytty game. That's the pedastal he's on. AD has had a few shytty games, it happens. shyttt Embiid scored zero fukkin points one game. Can u imagine the hot takes if Bron ever did that shyt lol

True.

I think the overreactions are coming from the perspective of this being a very WINNABLE game. I’d almost go as far to say that LA lost this more than the Pacers won it.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Being honest though, I penciled this game in for a loss so it's whatever. We played hard we just choked at the end. We'll rip Bron tonight but we'll get over it by the morning

On to Milwaukee for the big one
only thing this game showed me was a need for one more scorer on the bench cause kuz aint it

Status
Not open for further replies.