2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What if the lakers break the warriors record dawg :mjlol:

nikkas have no prior chemistry. Just put a team together and ran thru the league:lolbron:

Breh I swear I ain’t tryna jinx. I’m just gon be quiet and watch. Would love it if we broke the record and won the title.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I came to the lakers last szn oh so humbly as a Bron stan:mjgrin:

But i think I fell in love. Y’all don’t get it. Not only are the knicks terrible, but so is nyc. :mjcry:

Y’all got such a classy organization and fan base. Even the broadcasters. So supportive. But as for the knicks, Mike Breen is such a front runner. U can tell Walt never got over being traded to Cleveland at the end n is still salty n bitter. :mjlol:

Stu is more of a coach than an announcer. He corrects and doesn’t complain. Bill is a straight up cheerleader, but maintains some objectivity. Y’all got somn goin on in LA. From what I hear, the city is a garbage can if u don’t have money, but it didn’t affect the team. Y’all don’t stay bad for long and over time I see why. :patrice:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

But i think I fell in love. Y’all don’t get it. Not only are the knicks terrible, but so is nyc. :mjcry:

Y’all got such a classy organization and fan base. Even the broadcasters. So supportive. But as for the knicks, Mike Breen is such a front runner. U can tell Walt never got over being traded to Cleveland at the end n is still salty n bitter. :mjlol:

Stu is more of a coach than an announcer. He corrects and doesn’t complain. Bill is a straight up cheerleader, but maintains some objectivity. Y’all got somn goin on in LA. From what I hear, the city is a garbage can if u don’t have money, but it didn’t affect the team. Y’all don’t stay bad for long and over time I see why. :patrice:

It’s the gold standard and GOAT franchise in all professional sports breh. There’s a reason why generation after generation of stans still remain Laker stans today. :wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Stick around after Bron retires so we know it’s real :dame:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

:salute:

I became a Lakers fan after I moved to LA in the late nineties as a kid and I was mainly a Shaq stan at first. I stayed a Lakers fan after Shaq was traded and I've been here ever since

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Stick around after Bron retires so we know it’s real :dame:

Y’all nikkas hiring teachers ? :stopitslime:

Edit: im tryna move to LA, but I said before. I don’t believe in being a fan of a distant team based on how sports affect the economy. Like say if the knicks win a chip while I’m in New York?

I’m going brazy. How u gon act like you’re not in the city you’re in?

I believe in being where u are. The knicks will always be in my heart, but if I move to LA, I’m a laker fan. Not for no reason tho. If I move to Atlanta, im just a basketball fan :mjlol:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Y’all nikkas hiring teachers ? :stopitslime:

Edit: im tryna move to LA, but I said before. I don’t believe in being a fan of a distant team based on how sports affect the economy. Like say if the knicks win a chip while I’m in New York?

I’m going brazy. How u gon act like you’re not in the city you’re in?

I believe in being where u are. The knicks will always be in my heart, but if I move to LA, I’m a laker fan. Not for no reason tho. If I move to Atlanta, im just a basketball fan :mjlol:

lol fukk that shyt. If the team in my city got trash ownership and puts out a bad product for the majority of its existence they don’t get my undying support just because I live here. Not to say I wouldn’t go to a Wizards or Redskins parade but the Lakers spoiled me for life and showed me how a team supposed to treat its fans. :ehh:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
lol fukk that shyt. If the team in my city got trash ownership and puts out a bad product for the majority of its existence they don’t get my undying support. Not to say I wouldn’t go to a Wizards or Redskins parade but the Lakers spoiler me for life and showed me how a team supposed to treat its fans. :ehh:

If u in a city u like with a sports team u don’t care for, that’s different I guess.

DC got a vibrant black culture. Gentrification is ruining nyc. It’s a police state, although I heard dmv cops are terrible.

Difference is nyc is quiet. These cacs got the city on hush. If u coming here for the city that never sleeps, buy a time machine first.

Downtown manhattan is finished at like 2am nowadays as far as the culture goes.

My nikka, I went to orlando and the nightlife was better.

If u wanna here good music in nyc, u gotta pay a 50 dollar cover. If u want to hear good music in the south, go outside. Nikkas is partying on the block. Try that in bk and the swat team finna pull up:dwillhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.