2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
lol why the wizkidz catch a stray? That was actually a fun game
ug2AJrC.png

I miss john wall. Remember him torching my knicks one day and became a fan.

Will catch the next one since u said it was good. Remember checkin the box and it looked like a blowout.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I miss john wall. Remember him torching my knicks one day and became a fan.

Will catch the next one since u said it was good. Remember checkin the box and it looked like a blowout.

I find Laker blowouts very entertaining. I love watching peasant franchises suffer...:ahh:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we owe the pacers an asswhooping

they literally finished our season last year. beat us by 40, bron didn't even want to sit next to the team, fans were throwing shots at everyone saying Bron doesn't want them :sadcam:

god damn that game was terrible

them hickory hicks need to pay for that :stopitslime:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I caught almost every game (not watching the wizards play). There’s no such thing as a bad team when the lakers are in town. Cities be treating their arrival like playoff games.

These games are exhausting to watch as much as they’re entertaining. :wow:

This is why I have to mute so many stupid handwringers on twitter

Every team gets up to play the Lakers like if their life depended on it because they know a win gives them a stupid news cycle on ESPN where they can pump their chest up and then go back to playing their normal rubbish brand of basketball

I bet the Hawks dont play anywhere near as hard iif you watch their next 6 games.

Tryhards annoy me

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Maybe LA should give Ray Allen a call...Yeah, he's retired and 44 years old...but I bet he could still play 15-20 mpg and hit 40% of his 3's.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
This is why I have to mute so many stupid handwringers on twitter

Every team gets up to play the Lakers like if their life depended on it because they know a win gives them a stupid news cycle on ESPN where they can pump their chest up and then go back to playing their normal rubbish brand of basketball

I bet the Hawks dont play anywhere near as hard iif you watch their next 6 games.

Tryhards annoy me

U basically explained why these games are so exhausting. Front running ass nikkas.

I can’t stunt tho. Beating the lakers this szn could lowkey secure somebody a whole ass job somewhere down the line. That’s how crazy the energy around this team is.

Still, shows a lack of consistency.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
we owe the pacers an asswhooping

they literally finished our season last year. beat us by 40, bron didn't even want to sit next to the team, fans were throwing shots at everyone saying Bron doesn't want them :sadcam:

god damn that game was terrible

them hickory hicks need to pay for that :stopitslime:
and then Bron posted his own stats after the game on IG:mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Maybe LA should give Ray Allen a call...Yeah, he's retired and 44 years old...but I bet he could still play 15-20 mpg and hit 40% of his 3's.

That’s a bridge too far breh, his defense would be trash and unlike the trolling towards LeBron, Ray is actually hated amongst Kobestans and GOAT stanchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.