2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Bron defends the worst players on opposing teams, Brow is hands down our best defender

Brow is our best scorer

he's one of the best passing bigs in the league

he's one of the best shot blockers

he's our leading rebounder

Bron makes his biggest impact in the beginning of the 2nd qtr against backups

Give me a break, Brow is clearly our best player & LeGM stans hate it

Players Traditional
so far this season..

lebron is number 9 in the league in 4th quater point.. with 7.1
davis is 82 with 4.0

4th quater is the biggest impact..specially all the tight games they won..

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Players Traditional
so far this season..

lebron is number 9 in the league in 4th quater point.. with 7.1
davis is 82 with 4.0

4th quater is the biggest impact..specially all the tight games they won..

LBJ ain't our closer tho & Brow is still our best player by a mile. If he's not on this roster, we are a .500 team.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
LBJ ain't our closer tho & Brow is still our best player by a mile. If he's not on this roster, we are a .500 team.
im one of the first to embrace the AD trade...also the DH signing but thats another story...

so trust me when i say i trust the kid... but i didnt expect lbj to be this deadly... AD reminds me of how kyrie would go off cuz of lbj... except.. he a much better basketball player..lbj makes your life easy...

i say AD is more important...but lbj is better as off today...2020 a new year...lots of bball to go...things can change..shoulders can heal

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Who is the actual best player on the team is largely irreverent... they’re both playing MVP quality ball but Bron is the leader of the squad...and AD, as dankster has pointed out, isn’t even in the running and has no chance at MVP because Lebrons legions of dikkriders in the media won’t ever give one of his teammates that kind of acclaim...AD has a shot at DPOY, which is what I had hoped in the beginning of the season...to me Giannis is CLEARLY mvp, but if the lakers finish with even 1 win over the Bucks wouldn’t doubt if Bron got it

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Status
Not open for further replies.