2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
We'll be looking to make a statement as well. Like in last years Xmas game although the statement didnt mean shyt cuz bron got hurt

Oh of course i’m not saying ya’ll gonna take it lightly i’m just saying that in terms of lets say a “play-off” atmosphere The Clips and The Heat are the best temperature gauges

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you must be a Bron stan

Brow is better than Bron in 4 of the 5 major categories this season
Breh, literally everyone other than Kobestans has LeBron over AD. You can't be watching games and not know that LeBron makes this team run. Even Magic has LeBron #1 and AD #6.

They're practically even on points and steals, AD is more vital on defense but those 7 extra assists a game at just the tip of the iceberg for how LeBron is FAR more important getting everyone going on offense.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
if we keeping it all the way real, he should be playing over kuzma

:hubie:

:mjlol: I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to go that far but you're right.

Every time I say the Lakers needa three-and-D forward I'm thinking, "there is Dudley sitting there... "

I just don't trust him to guard Kawhi, PG13, Giannis, Doncic, Tatum, etc.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, literally everyone other than Kobestans has LeBron over AD. You can't be watching games and not know that LeBron makes this team run. Even Magic has LeBron #1 and AD #6.

They're practically even on points and steals, AD is more vital on defense but those 7 extra assists a game at just the tip of the iceberg for how LeBron is FAR more important getting everyone going on offense.
Nah AD better on both sides of the ball. Even if you wanna say offense is a wash, AD is a legit DPOY contender, bron ain't. That simple. The fact that you're getting mad about it is hilarious though.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah AD better on both sides of the ball. Even if you wanna say offense is a wash, AD is a legit DPOY contender, bron ain't. That simple. The fact that you're getting mad about it is hilarious though.
"Even if you want to say the offense is a wash."

How stupid would you have to be to say the offense is a wash????

I'd say you were exposing yourself if there were anything left to expose. ONLY Bron haters ranking AD above him right now.

Kia MVP rankings: Giannis #1, LeBron #2, AD #10
Magic Johnson's list: LeBron #1, Giannis #2, AD #6
Sheridan's list on Forbes: LeBron/Harden #1, AD not in contention
Basketball Reference: Giannis #1, LeBron #2, AD #5
Fadeaway World: LeBron #1, AD #3
HoopsHype: Doncic #1, LeBron #2, AD #5 (anyone putting Doncic #1 shouldn't count through)
ESPN roundtable: All have LeBron over AD
Sportsskeeda: LeBron #1, AD is not in top 5
Sky Sports: Giannis #1, LeBron #2, AD #4

You refused to answer this same shyt before. LeBron averages just 0.6 points less than AD while averaging 7.2 more assists and he's been playing great defense too.

11 assists translates to about 25 points. LeBron responsible for 50ppg in the Laker offense while AD down near 30ppg. And that ain't even mentioning that AD leads the NBA in dunks largely because he gets so many gimmes straight from LeBron's hands. LeBron scoring just as much as AD, handling the ball five times as much as AD, setting up guys four times as much as AD, and is doing great on the defensive end.

In 1983 Kareem averaged 5ppg more than Magic and nearly 3 blocks a game, and Magic wasn't even a good defender. You wanna guess who was #3 in the MVP voting and who was #10? Who finished higher in the MVP voting every year from 1982 to 1986 despite scoring significantly fewer points and playing worse defense? Do you seriously think KAJ was more important to that team than Magic?

Steve Nash averaged 15ppg while Amare averaged 26ppg with much better defense. Which one won the MVP and which one finished #9? Tell me what happened the next year when Amare was gone?

I swear you watch these games blind.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Even if you want to say the offense is a wash."

How stupid would you have to be to say the offense is a wash????

I'd say you were exposing yourself if there were anything left to expose. ONLY Bron haters ranking AD above him right now.

Kia MVP rankings: Giannis #1, LeBron #2, AD #10
Magic Johnson's list: LeBron #1, Giannis #2, AD #6
Sheridan's list on Forbes: LeBron/Harden #1, AD not in contention
Basketball Reference: Giannis #1, LeBron #2, AD #5
Fadeaway World: LeBron #1, AD #3
HoopsHype: Doncic #1, LeBron #2, AD #5 (anyone putting Doncic #1 shouldn't count through)
ESPN roundtable: All have LeBron over AD
Sportsskeeda: LeBron #1, AD is not in top 5
Sky Sports: Giannis #1, LeBron #2, AD #4

You refused to answer this same shyt before. LeBron averages just 0.6 points less than AD while averaging 7.2 more assists and he's been playing great defense too.

11 assists translates to about 25 points. LeBron responsible for 50ppg in the Laker offense while AD down near 30ppg. And that ain't even mentioning that AD leads the NBA in dunks largely because he gets so many gimmes straight from LeBron's hands. LeBron scoring just as much as AD, handling the ball five times as much as AD, setting up guys four times as much as AD, and is doing great on the defensive end.

In 1983 Kareem averaged 5ppg more than Magic and nearly 3 blocks a game, and Magic wasn't even a good defender. You wanna guess who was #3 in the MVP voting and who was #10? Who finished higher in the MVP voting every year from 1982 to 1986 despite scoring significantly fewer points and playing worse defense? Do you seriously think KAJ was more important to that team than Magic?

Steve Nash averaged 15ppg while Amare averaged 26ppg with much better defense. Which one won the MVP and which one finished #9? Tell me what happened the next year when Amare was gone?

I swear you watch these games blind.
Comparing AD to to amare Stoudemire is flat out embarassing. Might be a new low.

I wish you bronsexuals would just exit the thread cause we cant even enjoy a win without you clowns running to claim Bron is the best player on the team.

Last edited:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Comparing AD to to amare Stoudemire is flat out embarassing. Might a new low.

I wish you bronsexuals would just exit the thread cause we cant even enjoy a win without you clowns running to claim Bron is the best player on the team.
You need to do an introspection. Were you teased as a child and labeled gay?

Anyway, just enjoy the game fellas. Both AD and Bron are MVP candidates and that high level of play can only mean great things for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.