2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Comparing AD to to amare Stoudemire is flat out embarassing. Might be a new low.

I wish you bronsexuals would just exit the thread cause we cant even enjoy a win without you clowns running to claim Bron is the best player on the team.
Can't even make an honest response? If I was comparing AD to Amare then I was comparing Bron to Nash. :russ:

Pretend not to know how an analogy works dumbass. :mjlol:

And one of you dumbass Bron haters is the one who turned this into a stan war right after the win. If you can't handle that Bron is the best player on the team then maybe you can switch it up and become a Clippers fan. Does acknowledging how good Bron is REALLY hurt you that much? :gucci:

Kia MVP rankings: Giannis #1, LeBron #2, AD #10
Magic Johnson's list: LeBron #1, Giannis #2, AD #6
Sheridan's list on Forbes: LeBron/Harden #1, AD not in contention
Basketball Reference: Giannis #1, LeBron #2, AD #5
Fadeaway World: LeBron #1, AD #3
HoopsHype: Doncic #1, LeBron #2, AD #5 (anyone putting Doncic #1 shouldn't count through)
ESPN roundtable: All have LeBron over AD
Sportsskeeda: LeBron #1, AD is not in top 5
Sky Sports: Giannis #1, LeBron #2, AD #4
How long you gonna keep ignoring this? :sas1::sas2:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Damn man every time I come in this thread y’all fighting. I don’t care who is the better player they have the best record in the league chill the fukk out. Lakers winning means it’s a plus for us lebron fans, lakers fans, AD fans chill out.
:mjtf:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Damn man every time I come in this thread y’all fighting. I don’t care who is the better player they have the best record in the league chill the fukk out. Lakers winning means it’s a plus for us lebron fans, lakers fans, AD fans chill out.
:mjtf:

Exactly! Some of these Lakers fans on The Coli (particularly the fanatical Kobe dikk riders) are straight clowns arguing like bytches over irrelevant bullshyt! :snoop:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Bron stans can never just enjoy the ride. It's all about writing the narratives that make sure their mans is leading the basketball-rat race.

Nah there's enough blame to go around. I'm a LeBron Stan, there have been several occasions within this thread and others with outright and unapologetic baiting by Anti's. Guys can't make a comment without shading Bron or using some weak "LeThot" reference or similar phrase, that shyt is gay. These posters aren't real Laker fans and are intentionally baiting people...

Nobody should give a fukk who the best player on the team is if you're rooting for the Lakers' success, and ostensibly whether you're just a LeBron fan or just a Laker fan or both, the success should please all parties. LeBron spent a decade as the best player in the NBA and is arguably the best player ever, if he no longer is I dont think it's a big deal. Arguing the point in either direction is fruitless in the context of the larger discussion and maybe we can wait until after the season to debate it...

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
overall bron has more of a winning impact

Lebron Box Plus Minus: 9.4
AD BPM: 7.7

Lebron VORP: 2.4
AD VORP: 1.9

Bron defends the worst players on opposing teams, Brow is hands down our best defender

Brow is our best scorer

he's one of the best passing bigs in the league

he's one of the best shot blockers

he's our leading rebounder

Bron makes his biggest impact in the beginning of the 2nd qtr against backups

Give me a break, Brow is clearly our best player & LeGM stans hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.