2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
brehs imma keep it 100

LONZO IS SOME shyt

I don't need to front anymore. this dude is straight GARBAGE. even pels fans want his ass gone.
Remember what I said last year:

Lakers' fans view of Ball's value >>> Lakers' organization's view of Ball's value >>> rest of the NBA's view of Ball's value >>> Ball's actual value

It was guaranteed that other fan bases would have a much shorter fuse on the Lonzo frustration bomb than the Lakers did.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bron left Cleveland for Miami and lost the first year. Won the ring the second year. Left Miami for Cleveland and lost his first year back. Won the second year. Went to the Lakers and lost the first year.....2nd year:shaq:

Add to that: 20 years ago was the season Kobe/Shaq won their first of three, and now it’s been ten years since Kobe beat the Celtics in 2010 for the Lakers last championship. The timelines is syncing up n shyt.....:lupe:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
On another note, what y’all think about Minny tmrw? Should be another strong win but I’m still weary of these sneaky teams out trying to prove a point.

Wiggins always looks like prime D.Wade against us. :aicmon:

I just hope the team comes correct and doesn't have another Dallas letdown. I swear I'm more confident in them when they play on the road

3 things.

1. Sunday game :francis:
2. Wiggins always plays well vs Bron :francis:
3. I think we might take our foot of the pedal :francis:

I think we'll win of course but it could be one of those close games that we pull out at the end

At least it’s a night game so that makes it a little easier. But I’m definitely concerned about a letdown especially after how they just dominated so easily. We should win but I’m curious as to whether or not we’ll still show that dominant streak.

Smfh, I can’t wait til Kuz and the shooters get more consistent in shot making....:francis:

Mix that with his hatred of Bron. Danny & KCP gon have to be on point Sunday.

None of y'all talking about the biggest factor...

Are the 'Wolves gonna be demoralized or salty and motivated after CP3 stole their lunch money? :youngsabo::lolbron:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Are the 'Wolves gonna be demoralized or salty and motivated after CP3 stole their lunch money? :youngsabo::lolbron:

Excellent point, they prolly still mad as fukk over it too. Yeah I wouldn’t be all the way shocked if we lost. Gon need a no nonsense performance from AD and Bron tonight.

I can see the threes from random benchwarmers falling already....:beli:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Motivated?:mjlol:

KAT their leader :mjlol:

KAT: Hey guys that’s the past. We won the game if u really think about it.:mjgrin:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This team reminds me of the Webber Kings in the early 2000’s. Just fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.