2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Dude would crawl back to LA if wanted him back.

Bruh just needs to grow up. He costing himself so much money playing like this.

I still kinda want to give him a break since I know how much more time and effort it takes for some guards. But at this point he’s gotta start being more consistent.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
brehs imma keep it 100

LONZO IS SOME shyt

I don't need to front anymore. this dude is straight GARBAGE. even pels fans want his ass gone.
If Zo could at least get to the rim/finish it would make life so much easier for him.
Crazy. He could put it all together but he hate being in NO. That ain’t bout to help him get back to LA tho. Tragic....:ehh:
I think ZO wants to be out West

Another truth is that Lavar probably should have let him stay in college another year or two. Not every player has that take over (even when they aren't ready yet) mentality.

Zo needed a couple of years of being secure in himself and in his game. Just doesn't have much confidence and...

Its gotta hurt seeing LakeShow and Bron (his idol) give up on you. Again for a guy with his mindset. Others might have used it as fuel...right now its got him in rut.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still kinda want to give him a break since I know how much more time and effort it takes for some guards. But at this point he’s gotta start being more consistent.

I hear you if it was just struggling with his shot but aggression can't be taught imo. thats why I fukked with BI early cause even as a rook and rail thin he would get to the rim and create for himself but he was too young and weak to finish. Lonzo be standing behind the 3 pt line like he's a sharp shooter. no excuse for someone thats 6'6 with his speed and athleticism to not get to the rim. I don't know how you overcome that and I don't know if there's any past players that have had that issue that have turned that around.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I hear you if it was just struggling with his shot but aggression can't be taught imo. thats why I fukked with BI early cause even as a rook and rail thin he would get to the rim and create for himself but he was too young and weak to finish. Lonzo be standing behind the 3 pt line like he's a sharp shooter. no excuse for someone thats 6'6 with his speed and athleticism to not get to the rim. I don't know how you overcome that and I don't know if there's any past players that have had that issue that have turned that around.

Yeah that’s a big difference between him and BI. And BI was coming in right after Kobe retired, took his locker, and was looked at as the future guy. Zo was moreso hyped off LaVar’s antics although he also had/had skills. Maybe New Orleans just isn’t a good fit tho. He might need a team that’s looking for guard play that’s willing to put the ball in his hands and let him grow up.

I think he can salvage shyt but right now he’s pretty much DOA.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

he's been putting in a lot of work and he plays hard he's just a mental midget idk when he'll get past it but doesn't look like anytime soon

i still wanna see how he does with Zion but it really doesn't matter if he can't ever consistently attack the basket like he did vs PHX

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
he's been putting in a lot of work and he plays hard he's just a mental midget idk when he'll get past it but doesn't look like anytime soon

i still wanna see how he does with Zion but it really doesn't matter if he can't ever consistently attack the basket like he did vs PHX

I can’t think of a team, but I swear in the right system with the right coach and pieces in place Zo could still flourish. It’s lookin like NO ain’t the spot for him cuz he a mental midget like you said. He can’t take the spot from Holiday.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t think of a team, but I swear in the right system with the right coach and pieces in place Zo could still flourish. It’s lookin like NO ain’t the spot for him cuz he a mental midget like you said. He can’t take the spot from Holiday.

The Clippers would be a decent look for him. Their struggle is not having a playmaker/passer that can create for themselves. Their best playmaker is Kawhi who is just learning how to do that. He would also play for a good coach instead of the 2 bozos in Gentry and Luke. He also gets to be home, ol homesick ass nikka

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The Clippers would be a decent look for him. Their struggle is not having a playmaker/passer that can create for themselves. Their best playmaker is Kawhi who is just learning how to do that. He would also play for a good coach instead of the 2 bozos in Gentry and Luke. He also gets to be home, ol homesick ass nikka

That was actually my exact thought but I was reluctant to say it. I’d hate to help those jerks. But it’s the perfect move for both sides. A part of me wonders if he could go to Miami and become Jimmy’s lil nikka but I’m sure his ankles would be vaporized by the end of practice.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was actually my exact thought but I was reluctant to say it. I’d hate to help those jerks. But it’s the perfect move for both sides. A part of me wonders if he could go to Miami and become Jimmy’s lil nikka but I’m sure his ankles would be vaporized by the end of practice.

I don't know if Lonzo has the mental fortitude to play with Jimmy

giphy.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't know if Lonzo has the mental fortitude to play with Jimmy

giphy.gif

Yeah that’s my main worry. I thought maybe the Miami nightlife and off court Jimmy fukkery might snap him out of it and create an unlikely partnership. But yeah, Jimmy would prolly bully the fukk outta Zo if anything. :pachaha: :lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.