2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Gil even negged the comment just out of his general obsession with me and he ain't even a Laker fan. :laff:
Nobody else goes to the lengths that you do by creating a fictive out of what you see in the box score. I've lost count of how many times I've pulled you up on this; enough times that forced you to run to the mods to stop me from seeing your posts. You can fool your fellow Bron stans with your box score whoring endeavours, but everyone else sees through your bullshyt.

:lolbron:

You truly might be the most delusional and disingenuous poster on this board.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm staying on the Lonzo Ball bandwagon until the wheels come off :francis:

But he's disappointed the shyt out of me :francis:

I’ll be real I haven’t watched enough games of other teams just cuz I’m so stuck on this GOAT franchise shyt. But none of what I’ve heard surprises me. I’m sure the clippers are plotting on trading for him somehow, if they even got assets left.

On another note, what y’all think about Minny tmrw? Should be another strong win but I’m still weary of these sneaky teams out trying to prove a point.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll be real I haven’t watched enough games of other teams just cuz I’m so stuck on this GOAT franchise shyt. But none of what I’ve heard surprises me. I’m sure the clippers are plotting on trading for him somehow, if they even got assets left.

On another note, what y’all think about Minny tmrw? Should be another strong win but I’m still weary of these sneaky teams out trying to prove a point.

Wiggins always looks like prime D.Wade against us. :aicmon:

I just hope the team comes correct and doesn't have another Dallas letdown. I swear I'm more confident in them when they play on the road

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

3 things.

1. Sunday game :francis:
2. Wiggins always plays well vs Bron :francis:
3. I think we might take our foot of the pedal :francis:

I think we'll win of course but it could be one of those close games that we pull out at the end

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I just hope the team comes correct and doesn't have another Dallas letdown. I swear I'm more confident in them when they play on the road

3 things.

1. Sunday game :francis:
2. Wiggins always plays well vs Bron :francis:
3. I think we might take our foot of the pedal :francis:

I think we'll win of course but it could be one of those close games that we pull out at the end

At least it’s a night game so that makes it a little easier. But I’m definitely concerned about a letdown especially after how they just dominated so easily. We should win but I’m curious as to whether or not we’ll still show that dominant streak.

Smfh, I can’t wait til Kuz and the shooters get more consistent in shot making....:francis:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Mix that with his hatred of Bron. Danny & KCP gon have to be on point Sunday.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If we could just get some good custom graphics going the IG would be fire.

I STOPPED POSTIN shyt N TRYNA GET FOLLOWERS AFTER A COUPLE DAYS LOL

IF ANYONE HERE WANTS TO PUT IN SOME WORK I GOT U ON THAT LOGIN INFO

DWIGHT HOWARD
BRIAN COOK
KAREEM RUSH
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

ALL FOLLOWING

Status
Not open for further replies.