2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif
Hi I’m a piston and sometimes a Warrior

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is one thing(among many) that I miss about prime Kobe is that u knew regardless of what injury he had, you didn't have to trip, you just knew he was gonna be back. bruh was playing with dislocated fingers like it was some regular shyt.

it's been 3+ years and I still miss Bean brehs. :mjcry:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The guards on this team are pathetic (offensively). LeBron needs to offer Chris Paul a 10 movie deal and ask him to sacrifice his OKC money

the point guards.

the guards(DG, KCP) you can get by with those 2 no matter how much we hate KCP. He's not actively hurting the team, he does a lot of good things, he just does so many fukked up things that it clouds our judgement.

the PG's tho. that's a different story. funny how everyone was dikk riding caruso(especially cac nba twitter) and dude has looked pathetic, getting blocked damn near every time he drives and can't create for others. that's what I told yall about Rondo, im not a fan of him but you need another playmaker other than Bron and we aren't in a position to not play Rondo.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
the point guards.

the guards(DG, KCP) you can get by with those 2 no matter how much we hate KCP. He's not actively hurting the team, he does a lot of good things, he just does so many fukked up things that it clouds our judgement.

the PG's tho. that's a different story. funny how everyone was dikk riding caruso(especially cac nba twitter) and dude has looked pathetic, getting blocked damn near every time he drives and can't create for others. that's what I told yall about Rondo, im not a fan of him but you need another playmaker other than Bron and we aren't in a position to not play Rondo.
Thats why I rather have Caruso or Bradley starting and Rondo playing all his mins without LeBron. When Rondo plays with LeBron, LeBron is playing offball where he just stands and does nothing, its 3 v 5 offense.

Caruso looked decent game one, I think if he is secondary playmaker and not forced to be main guy he can play.

We just need another consistent scoring option, otherwise you are asking LeBron, AD and Kuzma to have good to great nights every game because rest of the guys show up randomly. Maybe Wolves might trade Jeff Teague, the team just needs a decent pg.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
the point guards.

Naw, there is not shyt good that kcp does. There's this false narrative that he's a good defender. Dude was getting worked all season last year.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Thats why I rather have Caruso or Bradley starting and Rondo playing all his mins without LeBron. When Rondo plays with LeBron, LeBron is playing offball where he just stands and does nothing, its 3 v 5 offense.

Caruso looked decent game one, I think if he is secondary playmaker and not forced to be main guy he can play.

We just need another consistent scoring option, otherwise you are asking LeBron, AD and Kuzma to have good to great nights every game because rest of the guys show up randomly. Maybe Wolves might trade Jeff Teague, the team just needs a decent pg.

Fueltz looks like he's going to turn out okay so the Lakers need to try and get DJ Augustin

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
KCP's defense fell of big time too, but he can give you random nights. I just don't think random good nights is worth 8 mil a year. That was just a horrible deal by Pelinka and he has no trade clause too.

Lakers have no assets at this point, unless they give up more picks and THT. Vogel just has to bench KCP and hope he is willing to lift his no trade clause:francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Fueltz looks like he's going to turn out okay so the Lakers need to try and get DJ Augustin
I don't think Magic will make Fultz the main guy this early. Jeff Teague is probably the more realistic option..maybe Dragic if Heat makes Winslow their pg. Not a lot of pgs out there:mjcry:. Darren Collison needs to listen to GOD and help the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.