2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Any chance we can plant some Winnie the Pooh and anti-China shyt on KCP so he can disappear like that rockets fan? :francis:

I’m traveling so I ain’t watch none of this game. But I just know he’s up to no good. :francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason Terry randomly a beloved figure in China or some shyt... WTF he there getting announced lol
He played for Houston a couple seasons and we were easily the most popular team in China before Morey. Les Alexander was investing 10’s of millions into China way before the nba made it a lucrative market. Other owners didn’t have the vision. Les struck the lottery with drafting Yao Ming

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Any chance we can plant some Winnie the Pooh and anti-China shyt on KCP so he can disappear like that rockets fan? :francis:

I’m traveling so I ain’t watch none of this game. But I just know he’s up to no good. :francis:
He was decent....

The real problem remains the 3 ball...I don't understand why everyone missing like that...

32 attempts ..5 made..

Also... Lakers ran a fukk it line up...

Why rondo starting?????

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Woke up with a hangover, Lakers took the L, and our terrycloth soft big man Anthony Davis injures his thumb :beli:

Wish I could’ve woke up like that at least. Had to miss Howard Homecoming on some travel shyt....:shaq2:

AND these jerks took another L. Yeah, get my nikkaz the fukk outta China. GOAT franchise don’t operate well in dystopian societies or Orwellian fantasies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.