2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
KCP's defense fell of big time too, but he can give you random nights. I just don't think random good nights is worth 8 mil a year. That was just a horrible deal by Pelinka and he has no trade clause too.

Lakers have no assets at this point, unless they give up more picks and THT. Vogel just has to bench KCP and hope he is willing to lift his no trade clause:francis:
I don't know what the fukk happened there.

He was legitimately one of the best guard defenders when he was in Detroit; he had an entire command of that side of the floor. Whether it's a lack of drive and focus, the lack of identity/culture where there's little-to-no accountability (at the Lakers), or some off-the-court drama that's impacted his psyche.

Players in their mid-20s don't just fall off, defensively, like this.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't know what the fukk happened there.

He was legitimately one of the best guard defenders when he was in Detroit; he had an entire command of that side of the floor. Whether it's a lack of drive and focus, the lack of identity/culture where there's little-to-no accountability (at the Lakers), or some off-the-court drama that's impacted his psyche.

Players in their mid-20s don't just fall off, defensively, like this.
When you get a good contract anyways, no point in trying :mjgrin:

Daps
When you get a good contract anyways, no point in trying :mjgrin:
Definitely a factor, but he still tries on defense (even if it is more sporadic than in the past), he's just not that effective anymore - it barely resembles what it was with the Pistons. It's as if the corpus of his defense no longer exists, which is strange, given that you can't fluke what he did on that end in Detroit, and what he had proven prior coming into the league.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.