2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Laker hate is real breh :yeshrug:

the fact Unbiased media members wearing clipper jerseys Shows you the agenda
D’Tective is my favorite player and I’m happy that he’s going to the rack more and receiving more respect from the refs, BUT there is no way Bron should be averaging less free throw attempts than D’Tective. They shouldn’t be anywhere close. Sh!t is frustrating seeing Bron not get calls.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

My nikka....:mjcry:

In honor of my tank dog and in honor of a legend I dedicate this song to my nikka. Here’s to staying solid....

:comeon: This fat elephant cac

fukk that fat bytch, with all that ballmer money her and windwhores gon get so fat they gon break the fabric of time and space and fall into the next dimension. AD ain’t giving a fukk about that shyt we bout to get this quick win and keep shyt movin fukk the media and they bytch made clipset stanning....:shaq2:

Clippers sending jerseys to every media member :mjlol:

Ol bum ass franchise, the Napoleon complex very real. GOAT franchise don’t even got the money they got but money don’t cure swaglessness...:russ:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Eh theres a racial component to damn near EVERYTHING that involves black people taking their own destinies into their hands. Whats new about that?

Exactly. We was saying this on here when it first went down but now she wants to bring it up right before the team plays the Pelicans. Why didn’t she say this months ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.