2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
64-68 wins sounds about right.
I'd be shocked.

LeBron gets tired, AD gets cold, and there's no clear 3rd scoring option. This team is gonna lose a decent number of tough games plus they're due for a bad streak sometime during the season, something like losing 5 of 10 with some of those losses to bad teams. And they might well see a stretch with LeBron or AD sitting which will be real rough on either the offense or the D. Plus if they got the 1-seed then they're going to rest guys at the end of the year, and how many wins you really think Clippers/Denver gonna get?

I see them hitting 57-63 wins. A nice total but nothing legendary.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Gonna be:

Top-10 all-time in threes
Top-30 all-time in rebounds
Top-5 all-time in steals
Top-5 all-time in assists
#1 all-time in points
Runner-up for DPOY twice
#3 all-time regular season MVPs
#2 all-time Finals MVPs
Most playoff game-winners ever
Most playoff buzzer-beaters ever
Greatest block in Finals history
Only team ever to come back from 3-1 in the Finals (and came back from 3-2 as well)
Has won 8 straight Game 7s
Beat the 73-win team
Got Cleveland a title

That's an insane resume

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'd be shocked.

Already 15-2 without Kuzma finding his stroke and Bradley/Rondo missing a combined 17 games. LA will play at a higher level once Kuzma regains his form.

49-16 for the rest of the season is doable, IMO.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I think you gotta play Bron less mins as well. I mean shyt we just HAD to keep Kuz right. So might as well play him/force him to step up to being the 3rd best player on the team. This KCP outplaying him shyt should not be constant.
He’s already averaging a career low in minutes..

nikkas need to calm down, sit back and enjoy greatness

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
December will be interesting..their schedule finally gets a bit tougher..so far they didn’t have any real challenges or setbacks. How will they react if they lose 2 or 3 games in a row?

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The great thing about this hot start is that when the inevitable happens where we have to load manage or have some injuries, we have built up a decent cushion to lose a few games, and still be in the running for top seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.