2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm convinced bruh gonna come back to LA after the Pels decline to offer him an extension. Which I will accept because Kuz need his hype man
I still watch ball in the family and he can’t even hide that he’s :to: living in NOLA. He ain’t built like BI, all he knew was LA and Zo ain’t the type of dude that can get shine In a small market especially if he’s not putting numbers so he really nothing without the Lakers machine behind him. Also his BM is being bitter and not letting him see his kid like that. :patrice:

I don’t see him staying in NOLA especially if he’s playing off the bench. You know LaVar gonna be in his head.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Damn, D’Tective is avg more free throw attempts than Bron so far this season. 6.0 to 5.6. :ohhh:

Laker hate is real breh :yeshrug:

the fact Unbiased media members wearing clipper jerseys Shows you the agenda
So how you explain that Bron's ft numbers were damn near the same the last 5 years before he joined the Lakers as they have been on the Lakers so far?

Y'all finally noticing that LeBron doesn't get calls like that and you trying to act like it something new.

Eh theres a racial component to damn near EVERYTHING that involves black people taking their own destinies into their hands. Whats new about that?

Exactly. We was saying this on here when it first went down but now she wants to bring it up right before the team plays the Pelicans. Why didn’t she say this months ago?

Yet the main Coli thread on this full of "how dare you!" fools :cape: for the owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.