2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They better not fukking boo AD here

GOAT stanchise should be deep enough in the stands to offset the shyt.

Edit: random thought but what y’all think the odds are that Boogie actually makes it back? Mind you, I prefer he just rehab and stay out this season but another center out there would really shut the paint off for other teams.

Last edited:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing that makes me confident about boogie is he was such a great player below the rim. He didn't depend on athleticism, he prolly will be able to come back sooner than later due to him getting in such good shape and loosing weight before the injury.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Edit: random thought but what y’all think the odds are that Boogie actually makes it back? Mind you, I prefer he just rehab and stay out this season but another center out there would really shut the paint off for other teams.
ACL is 6 to 8 months...so yes .....should he??? Nope....

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Yeah I'd personally prefer that Boogie uses this year to rehab and work on his game

If next season he can be a reliable playmaker at the 5, if he can improve his defensive instincts and he can stretch the floor, than we could be getting somewhere

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

I'm hoping this guy falls to us in the 2020 draft :mjgrin:

6'5" with a 7 foot wingspan

He'll make a nice pairing to THT when he develops

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
https://www.si.com/nba/2019/11/25/anthony-davis-los-angeles-lakers-building-brand

JH: What does the Lakers brand mean to you? Have you had any moments this season where it hit you like man this is special?

AD: That is crazy that you asked that because I was at the arena yesterday and during the game, during one of the timeouts it happened and I was just looking around and I have always been playing so I never really had a chance to really take it all in. So the timeout was going on and I am looking around the arena and the Staples Center, I am looking at the banners and everything and I told one of my teammates, Quinn Cook, I tapped him during the huddle while coach was talking and I said ‘Man this is crazy, it just hit me that I am a Laker.” He was like for real? I was like yeah it just hit me that I am a Laker. So that happened last night [laughs].

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

i dont think DMC will come back after rushing back last year. Only logical thing is just to have him sit all year although its tempting to have him for the playoff run

Status
Not open for further replies.