2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
EJomC5dUYAAUCGq

H.I.M. of all sports Big Hollywood Bron x the one shooting gawd....:to:

It’s destiny for our stanbases to unite through all this winning. Salute to peace and having our foot on the rest of the coli neck....:wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
H.I.M. of all sports Big Hollywood Bron x the one shooting gawd....:to:

It’s destiny for our stanbases to unite through all this winning. Salute to peace and having our foot on the rest of the coli neck....:wow:

The board would get significantly better. I don't know what da fukk people would talk about though. Some folk would have to actually learn about basketball. :pachaha:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is the recent AD play anything to worry about? I know winning can mask a lot of things but if hes injured he shouldn't be playing, and if he's not injured...:patrice:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Is the recent AD play anything to worry about? I know winning can mask a lot of things but if hes injured he shouldn't be playing, and if he's not injured...:patrice:

He's not getting the off ball action he did in New Orleans because of our lack of spacing

He's also being used as an iso guy and that's not really his greatest strength

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL

Where is this nikka man :damn:

Breh used to have the most absurd statlines

He's on the team with the best record in the league that's where. AD is better now than he was then, he can stuff the statsheet whenever. but he on a different mission right now. He understands that absurd stats aren't gonna change people's perception of him. Rings the only thing that's gonna do that.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I honestly don’t know how the Kobe vs lebron thing even started, lebron 7 years younger then Kobe and they never faced in the playoffs

They really aren't contemporaries the way you'd believe they were. The fact that Kobe was winning chips in the middle of Bron's prime let's you know what it is tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.