2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
i mean we got AD for them so they weren't depreciated too much :yeshrug:. Perhaps in a perfect world we could've kept one of BI/Zo but i dont think the money would've matched up

Would have loved to have kept one and trade kuzma instead

Yall gotta factor in them draft picks too though...

Its a lot of excessive stuff that was added to that deal. Now its all good cause AD is playing like an MVP. I'm just saying a couple of those picks, Hart (maybe keeping Zo or BI instead of Kuz)...

Idk....could have went different if those guys talent were being maxmized.

There's always a way to make salaries work...so I'm sure the Pels/Lakers would have figured out something.

The development plan day 1 for BI and Ball just seemed odd to me. Did not like how he handled them as rookies (first couple of years for BI)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Man, fukk Hart and Lonzo. They had plenty of open looks last year that they were clanging, especially Hart. All he had were wide open looks and he couldn't hit shyt.
Josh Hart was an all around fukking bum last year. nikka couldn't shoot and had :flabbynsick: ass nikkas taking him off the dribble regularly. :pacspit:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yall gotta factor in them draft picks too though...

Its a lot of excessive stuff that was added to that deal. Now its all good cause AD is playing like an MVP. I'm just saying a couple of those picks, Hart (maybe keeping Zo or BI instead of Kuz)...

Idk....could have went different if those guys talent were being maxmized.

There's always a way to make salaries work...so I'm sure the Pels/Lakers would have figured out something.

The development plan day 1 for BI and Ball just seemed odd to me. Did not like how he handled them as rookies (first couple of years for BI)

Oh i agree with you for sure. We definitely gave up too much out of desperation, but NO coveted BI and Zo and people were trying to act like no one would value them like that.

Things could've ended up differently but the Lakers environment just isn't good for young guys because everyone knows our eyes are on the next big star and the next ring. Luke was a shytty coach but beyond that the Laker pressure is real. Same thing with DLO.

Overall though we did give up a excessive stuff which is why I'm the leader of the #2020orbust movement.....we either win the title or we lose the trade :yeshrug:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
If y'all love him, you had to let him go.

Ingram is way too talented to be playing Bron ball

Imagine Bron forcing Ingram to play like Avery Bradley :scust: oh wait we don't need to imagine. that shyt already happened :unimpressed:

I swear to god if this weave wearing ass nikka don't bring a title to the Lakeshow :beli:
Why is it so hard for you to appreciate Lebron? :what:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hopefully Avery Bradley doesn't miss too many games. That kick to the knee must be a deeper bruise than the Lakers are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.