2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
LA just wasnt a good place for Ingram or Zo.:yeshrug:

I really think it was one of those Faustian Deals where Lebron comes and brings control/stability over yalls franchise at the cost of your core...or Lebron never comes and the Lakers keep having a feuding FO, a inconsistent coaching and no real vision with the young guys.

New Orleans will not make the playoffs this year imo but what they do have is a unified vision ("grow the new guys around Zion") and no crazy expectations of anyone outside of Zion. Perfect opportunity to grow there.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Cook in New Orleans or help the Lakers win a championship :gucci::mjtf:

He'd still play close to 30 mins and get 17 to 18 off the bench.

Long term, there’s an issue with using BI in that Iggy/Manu role though, isn’t there?

Would BI be happy playing that role? He’s due for an extension this summer and I could see him asking the Lakers not to match

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Long term, there’s an issue with using BI in that Iggy/Manu role though, isn’t there?

Would BI be happy playing that role? He’s due for an extension this summer and I could see him asking the Lakers not to match
exact..

last year when asked if he would be off the bench and he said "im starting"
so they put him at the 2...bad fit...
now at the 4.. i dont know how is defense is.. but he is torching the 4....however....that's Zion spot....

it's a wait and see but he is ballin

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Always had BI over Kuz too, but Kuz contract lined up better for us. This is the exact situation he needed to flourish. People were wanting BI to get traded 5 games in last year:francis:

I know some of you don’t like Kuz, but he will need some games under his belt to get it going, wouldn’t write him off just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.