2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
KCP starting tonight

full

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Luke's fukkery depreciated the value of the Lakers top assests. Its clear as day.

With just decent coaching the Lakers deal would have been different.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Luke's fukkery depreciated the value of the Lakers top assests. Its clear as day.

With just decent coaching the Lakers deal would have been different.

i mean we got AD for them so they weren't depreciated too much :yeshrug:. Perhaps in a perfect world we could've kept one of BI/Zo but i dont think the money would've matched up

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Then he shouldn't have been out there because he was killing the team.
Fans would have then called him soft, he did need to be shutdown like the rest of the young guys did by our training staff. He had to get surgery in summer and you can see him move well again. He had a great start for us last year too and I remember nba twitter calling him better than Ingram at that time

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fans would have then called him soft, he did need to be shutdown like the rest of the young guys did by our training staff. He had to get surgery in summer and you can see him move well again. He had a great start for us last year too and I remember nba twitter calling him better than Ingram at that time
our training staff said injury couldnt get worse and he ended up needing surgery :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.