2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm crazy, but they should throw the ball to Dwight in the post some more.

He's not what he use to be, but he is a former 20+ scorer. He doesn't have to be just put backs and alley oops.

no that’s not his role

You keep players in their role and things will go smooth that’s why this team is not gelled yet but they can still win games

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no that’s not his role

You keep players in their role and things will go smooth that’s why this team is not gelled yet but they can still win games

Put me in the club that thinks Dwight should get more touches in the post, especially when he's on the floor with the 2nd unit and no AD/Lebron. Our 2nd unit offense looks horrible but with Dwight maybe playing some inside out game then we can get our guards cleaner looks at the 3 instead of them always taking off the dribble jumpers and not making them.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
no that’s not his role

I get it.

However, there are times there's a matchup advantage. Also just like the play where Bron was trying to get the ball to AD, but Dwight flashed :dame: and Bron passed it to him and he made a quick move and finished.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm crazy, but they should throw the ball to Dwight in the post some more.

He's not what he use to be, but he is a former 20+ scorer. He doesn't have to be just put backs and alley oops.
I was surprised by how effective some of his post ups were. He's still got some touch.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was surprised by how effective some of his post ups were. He's still got some touch.

Dwight might fukk around and win 6th man this year

a double double and 2 blocks of the bench I don’t think that ever been done

:ohhh:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
LeBron layed a triple double egg...the egg part was his fg%..but without him on the floor Lakers took a beating....he was moving crowds causing some second chance points.

It's a reason he is the high +/- guy ...he defended and passed well...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm not into the load management shyt for LeBron. He hasn't played really heavy minutes besides the Dallas game.

I'd prefer his minutes stay around the 34 minute mark but there's gonna be games where he goes over (and games he goes under in blowouts).

Against the Bulls, he should not have to play heavy minutes. Some of it will be on him too. He likes to come in during blowouts and pad his stats in the 4th.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
trade him for who?
I poked around lineups and had a hard time seeing who was available that the Lakers would even want.

Did notice Ariza floundering on the Kings right now. He means nothing to them, might be interesting to think about what it would take to get him....shouldn't be much.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I poked around lineups and had a hard time seeing who was available that the Lakers would even want.

Did notice Ariza floundering on the Kings right now. He means nothing to them, might be interesting to think about what it would take to get him....shouldn't be much.
Ariza is washed up and has not been good for over 2 years.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ariza is washed up and has not been good for over 2 years.
He was still a very good 3-and-D for the Rockets in the regular season in 2018, they just had him playing 35 min/game after giving him 38 min/game the year before and he was too old for that so he crashed. Look at his splits he was hitting everything until March, that's just 18 months ago. Last year was bad but he was also on shytty teams. If the Lakers keep him at 15 or so minutes and he has something to play for again...you don't think there's any chance he could be the 3-and-D forward they need? He's younger than Iggy.

If you could choose between 2018 Ariza and 2019 KCP, you'd take Ariza in a heartbeat, right? So if the Kings will give you Ariza for KCP + someone who ain't getting playing time....the Lakers at least spend some time thinking about that, right?

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
10 team blocks tonight:whew:

2 solid wins on the road against two teams playing good to start the year on our first two road games :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.